Cal/Mag Aspartate 1:1 - 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Cal/Mag Aspartate by Karuna
Calcium and magnesium in a 1:1 ratio, as aspartic acid salts*
By practitioner request, Karuna provides this popular product in two Ca:Mg ratios - both 2:1 and 1:1. Both calcium and magnesium are required in significant amounts by humans and many diets are poor in these minerals. Calcium and magnesium play complementary roles together to support skeletal health, neuromuscular activity, optimal vascular tone, and normal menstrual cycle physiology. Aspartic acid, an amino acid, is a particularly efficient mineral transport agent, originally investigated by German researcher Hans Nieper, and additionally supports cellular energy production.*
- Optimal calcium and magnesium intake is associated with normal vascular tone and healthy blood pressure regulation (Ann Intern Med 1983;98:800-5).*
- Experimental studies and case reports suggest that magnesium has a special role in opposing neuromuscular hyperexcitability (Med Sci Monit 2002;8:CR326-30; Eur J Neurol 2000;7:741-4; S Afr Med J 1985;68:332-3; Phys. Sportsmed 1983;11:79-81).*
- Calcium and magnesium both support premenstrual physiology (Psychoneuroendocrinology 2003; 28:39-53) and normal uterine muscle tone during menses (Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998;179:444-52; Ther Umsch 1996;53:431-41; Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993;168:1417-23).*
Cal/Mag Aspartate 1/1 90 capsules | Karuna
In a 1:1 ratio...
In addition to the strengths, this differs from CALM5 due to the malate forms.
- CALCIUM 75 mg (aspartate/malate)
- MAGNESIUM 75 mg (aspartate/malate)
Other: vegetable stearine, preservative-free, gelatin caps.
USE: 3-6 capsules daily w/ meals or as directed.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, salt, sugar, artificial flavors/colors or preservatives.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice