- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
BronchEze | Karuna
Physiologic support formula for pulmonary health
Protection against oxidative stress is crucial in lower respiratory tissues involved in oxygen exchange. N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a precursor
of the antioxidant glutathione, and is effective for defending the bronchopulmonary tissues and supporting general well-being. NAC also thins mucus to facilitate expectoration. BronchEze includes additional classic antioxidant support nutrients such as vitamins C and E, carotene, riboflavin, and selenium, many of which may be
insufficient in Western diets, to fully protect the lungs from damaging air pollution and tobacco smoke.
These nutrients also help maintain optimal
immune system function. Horehound and licorice extracts, and thyme oil, are traditional expectorants and tonics for the lungs.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, a mucolytic (mucus thinner) and precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, has been demonstrated to promote bronchopulmonary health in dozens of clinical studies (Eur Respir J 2000;16:253-62).
- Vitamins C and E, carotene, riboflavin, and selenium are an antioxidant support team that assists the regeneration of reduced glutathione and exerts other antioxidant effects. Antioxidant protection against oxidative stress is critical for pulmonary health (Pharmacol Res 1999; 40:393-404).
- Current antioxidant intakes in North America may be insufficient to fully protect the lungs against air pollution and cigarette smoke (Ann N Y Acad Sci 1992;669:141-55).
- Vitamin C was effective for supporting bronchial function in a controlled hospital-based study (Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1994;64:212-9).
- Horehound and licorice extracts, and thyme oil, are traditional pectorals (lung tonics) and expectorants (Culpeper's Herbal; Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs).
BronchEze 180 capsules | Karuna
Physiologic support formula for functional bronchial difficulties
Six capsules provides:
- Horehound (marrubium vulgare)* 1,500 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-cysteine 60 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Licorice Root (glycyrrhiza glabra)** 200 mg
- Thyme oil (thymus vulgaris)*** 200 mg
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 200 IU
- Natural beta carotene 600 IU
- Riboflavin 10 mg
- Selenium (sodium selenite) 50 mcg
* 4:1 concentrated extract
** standardized to 20% glycyrrhizin
*** standardized to 20% thymol content
Suggested use for adults:
6 capsules daily, in divided doses, or as directed.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice