Learning effective ways to relieve stress and anxiety is important to promote proper health and reducing stress-related health risks like high blood pressure, tension headaches, heart attacks, and stroke. There are many different options to fit with your lifestyle and schedule, including:
- Herbal Supplements – Herbal supplements are made from natural herbs that help promote stress and anxiety relief and can be taken orally, applied externally, or added to your food, beverages, or bath.
- Exercise – Getting in an intense workout session for about thirty minutes two to three times a week helps reduce anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Learn Self-Relaxation Methods – Yoga is just one of several different relaxation methods to alleviate stress.
- Massage – Get a deep tissue massage once a week at a local spa. Not only is this a great way to unwind at the end of the work week, it helps reenergize your body and senses.
- Eat Balanced Meals – It is best to avoid comfort foods when highly stressed and instead focus on eating balanced meals with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
It is equally important to learn there are just certain things out of your control and are not worth worrying about or causing yourself unwanted stress.
Additionally, it can be beneficial to keep a journal so you can identify different events and potential stress triggers to help you develop effective methods for relieving the stress in your life. To learn more about what options are available for natural stress and anxiety relief, contact Forrest Health at 408-354-4262 today!
Investing in your health will not only help reduce risks for certain illnesses, diseases, and medical conditions but, also, help you live a healthier lifestyle. Not to mention, your body will thank you for your efforts with increased energy, a stronger immune system, and overall better health and wellness.
Five areas everyone could make improvements include:
- Eating Habits – Most people do not consume the proper amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Nutrition – Many people need a boost to supplement their eating habits to ensure they are getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals the body needs.
- Sleep – Irregular sleep patterns or an insufficient amount of sleep affects our cognitive abilities and health.
- Work Ergonomics – Stilling for prolonged periods, hunched over a desk is not good for our bodies.
- Fitness – Exercising correctly with the proper attire and shoes is essential to gain the most benefits and prevent injuries.
For further details about the 5 ways to invest in your health and start living a healthier life, please feel free to continue reading the following infographic. Afterward, for vitamins, minerals, and other natural supplements, remember to contact Forrest Health today!
Everyone has their own set of specific stress triggers that cause their blood pressure to go up and tension and anxiety to set in, and which could often lead to stress/tension headaches, body aches and pains, illnesses, and other adverse effects if the stress is not relieved.
Identifying which triggers cause your stress is beneficial because it can help you develop effective ways for relieving unwanted stress, like using essential oil natural supplements and putting a few drops in a hot bath you can soak in and relax.
Some of the more common triggers that can cause stress include:
- Financial Concerns – Everyone can worry about money and about having enough to pay bills, but sometimes this can create unwanted stress, too.
- Job Demands – If you are finding your job is coming home with you and cutting into your family time, it can add to your stress levels, as well as that of your loved ones.
- Disdain for Your Current Job – If you dislike your current job, you may experience stress.
- Relationship/Parenting Issues – If you are having difficulties in your relationship or with your children, it often results in added stress.
- Feeling Overworked – If you feel like there is just not enough hours in the day, it can cause stress.
Once you figure out your own stress trigger, then you can determine which ways will work best to relieve your unwanted stress. For assistance in finding essential oils, nutritional, natural, and herbal supplements for stress relief, contact Forrest Health at 408-354-4262 today!
The summer months can make it difficult to stick to a diet with cookouts, tasty cool treats, and other temptations. With your children or grandchildren out of school, you will be busy spending time with them and may not have time for your normal exercise routines. Fortunately, there are plenty of things you can do to make sure you stay on track to lose weight and meet your goals.
- Boost your metabolism with natural supplements. The key to weight loss is to burn more calories than you are consuming. Higher metabolism rates give you more energy and burn more calories.
- Exercise in the pool. A great way to get in some exercise and burn calories is to swim and do water aerobics, which you can easily fit in while the kids are playing in the pool, too.
- Skip hamburgers and hot dogs for freshly grilled fish and veggies. Fish and vegetables cooked on the grill are a great substitute for heavier and less healthy hot dogs and burgers.
- Start a garden. Gardening requires squatting and bending, which helps build muscles and burn calories. Plus, you will have access to fresh fruits and veggies later.
- Ride your bike with your kids or grand kids. Bike riding is a fun summertime activity that also counts as exercise.
For assistance in finding the right supplements and vitamins for weight loss and energy, feel free to call Forrest Health at 408-354-4262 today!