Bioretic 90 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Bioretic provides a combination of synergistic herbs known for their ability to support liver and kidney functions, and for their non-allergenic and non-irritating diuretic and carminative properties. Research shows fluid and sodium retention can be caused by allergies, deficiencies in the vitamin B-complex, hypertensive medications, and liver and kidney disorders.
Bioretic is indicated for conditions associated with edema, uric acid, gout, water retention, and for bladder and urinary tract infections. The capsules in this formula are from a vegetable source making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Each Two Capsules Contain
- Buchu (Agathosma crenulata/A.serratifolia) Leaf Extract (1:1) 200 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root 150 mg
- Uva-Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) Leaf 100 mg
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) Leaf 100 mg
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Flower 100 mg
- Couch Grass (Elymus repens) Root 80 mg
- Cubeb (Piper cubeba) Fruit 80 mg
- European Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) Aaerial Parts 80 mg
- Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum) Root 80 mg
- MIlk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed 80 mg
- Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) Shoot 50 mg
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) Root and Leaf 50 mg
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, calcium phosphate (1:1), maltodextrin, silica
Recommended Adult Dose: Take two capsules two times daily with meals or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, sugar, artifical coloring or flavoring, preservatives, dairy or animal products.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice