Baby & Me I & II
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Baby & Me Trimester I & II | Innate Response Formulas
A comprehensive foundational formula crafted exclusively from 100% whole food nutrients.*
Designed specifically for use prior to and throughout a woman’s pregnancy. This formula is well-tolerated by women experiencing nausea. Provides iron from FoodState®, which is not only gentle on the stomach but is nonbinding.*
Suggested usage fulfills the recommended daily value of the key nutrients, folate (800 mcg) and iron (18 mg.)*
Baby & Me Trimester I & II 120 tabs
Suggested usage fulfills the recommended daily value of the key nutrients, folate (800 mcg) and iron (18 mg.)
Suggested Use: Two tablets tid, or prn
- Serving Size 6 Tablets
- Servings per Container 30
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 150 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1257 mg
- Dietary Fiber 248 mg
- Sugars 0 mg
- Protein 3778 mg
- Vitamin A (Daucus sativus*; 10 mg) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (Citrus sinensis*; 336 mg) 80 mg
- Vitamin D3 (S. cerevisiae*; 8 mg) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (Oryza sativa; 126 mg) 30 IU
- Vitamin K1 (Spinacia oleracea*; 7 mg) 65 mcg
- Thiamine (B-1) (S. cerevisiae*; 6 mg) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (B-2) (S. cerevisiae*; 17 mg) 1.6 mg
- Niacinamide (S. cerevisiae*; 71 mg) 17 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (S. cerevisiae*; 16 mg) 3 mg
- Folate (Brassica oleracea*; 84 mg) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (S. cerevisiae*; 1 mg) 5 mcg
- Biotin (Oryza sativa* ; 63 mg) 300 mcg
- Pantothenate (S. cerevisiae*; 13 mg) 3 mg
- Calcium (S. cerevisiae*; 4000 mg) 200 mg
- Iron (S. cerevisiae*; 360 mg) 18 mg
- Iodine (S. cerevisiae*; 10 mg) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (S. cerevisiae*; 1500 mg) 75 mg
- Zinc (S. cerevisiae*; 300 mg) 15 mg
- Selenium (S. cerevisiae*; 50 mg) 50 mcg
- Copper (S. cerevisiae*; 50 mg) 500 mcg
- Manganese (S. cerevisiae*; 40 mg) 2 mg
- GTF** Chromium (S. cerevisiae*; 12 mg) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (S. cerevisiae*; 22 mg) 45 mcg
ADDITIONAL FOODSTATEÆ NUTRIENTS
- Beta Carotene 2500 IU
- Choline 20 mg
- Inositol 20 mg
- Potassium 10 mg
Rice Bran 100 mg
Phenolic Concentrate (Citrus sinensis, Vaccinium angustifolium,
Vaccinium macrcarpon) 62 mg
NATURALLY OCCURRING FOOD CONSTITUENTS
Bioactive Peptides, Enzymes, Chlorophyll, SOD, Glutathione,
Beta Glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, GABA,
Glutamic Acid, Polysaccharides, CoQ10 and other Compounds.
Vegetable Lubricant, Silica, Food Glaze.
* FoodStateÆ 100% Food Concentrates.
** Glucose Tolerance Factor.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice