B-Plex - 120 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
B-Plex - 120 tabs | Karuna
Comprehensive high potency B-complex
B-vitamins are integral to cellular energy production. They support carbohydrate and fat metabolism, facilitate the removal of homocysteine, promote
healthy function of the brain, peripheral nerves and kidneys, and foster normal premenstrual physiology.
B-Plex is a comprehensive high-potency B-vitamin formulation in a yeast-free hypoallergenic form, containing active coenzyme B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate).
- Adequate vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid are essential for detoxifying homocysteine, a by-product of protein metabolism that may disturb normal vascular function (J Nutr 1994;124:1927-33; Am J Cardiol 1995;75:132-6).
- Elderly persons are frequently low in certain B-vitamins essential for maintaining normal brain function (Psychoparmacology (Berl) 1992; 109(4):489-96; N Engl J Med 1998; 318:170-8).
- Clinical trials have found vitamin B6 supplements helpful for diverse conditions, such as reducing urinary oxalates that may disturb normal kidney function (Int Urol Nephrol 1988;20:353-9), stabilizing premenstrual physiology (Br J Obstet
- Gynaecol 1990;97:847-52), and restoring normal peripheral nerve function (J Occup Environ Med 1997;39:949-59).
- Certain medications, such as oral contraceptives, are associated with depletion of several B-vitamins (Food & Drug Interaction 1998;197-8; Lancet 1975;1:561-4).
B-Plex - 120 tabs | Karuna
Serving Size 2 tablets
Servings per container 60
Amount per serving
B1 (thiamine) 100 mg
B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg
B3 (niacinamide) 40 mg
B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 200 mg
B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 150 mg
Folic Acid 800 mcg
B12 (cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg
Biotin 250 mcg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 50 mg
Choline (bitartrate) 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Pyridoxal-5-phophate 10 mg
For adults: 1 to 2 tablets taken daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
This product contains no yeast, wheat, soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring
This product is intended for professional use and is manufactured under strict quality control to ensure the optimum in purity, potency and reliability.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice