B-Complex 90/180 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
B-Complex | Innate Response Formulas - 100% Whole food vitamins and minerals delivered in our proprietary FoodState® food concentrates.
When crafting all Innate Response Formulas™, our mission is to harness the innate healing response that is within every patient in the time honored traditions of "vis medicatrix naturae". Following this time honored tradition
we will only use the finest nutrient-rich whole foods and botanicals that are aligned with these principals.
For every Innate Response Formula™ it is our primary goal that each will provide:
- 100% Whole food vitamins and minerals delivered in our proprietary FoodState® food concentrates. Whole food vitamins and minerals are not in an isolated state, but rather, exist within a biodynamic FoodState® whole food concentrate. FoodState® concentrates not only deliver essential nutrients, but numerous other vital constituents including bioactive peptides, enzymes, food compounds and macronutrients that inherently comprise whole food.
- Each nutrient is present in a balanced ratio and in a potency equivalent to the amount found in foods.
- All of the macronutrients and vital food constituents including bioactive
- peptides, enzymes, lipids and synergistic compounds that are inherently present in whole foods are also delivered with each vitamin and mineral.
These constituents have irreplaceable roles
B-Complex 90 tabs | Innate Response Formulas
Suggested Use: One tablet qd, or prn
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings per Container 180
Total Fat 38 mg
Total Carbohydrate 333 mg
Dietary Fiber 97 mg
Sugars 0 mg
Protein 346 mg
SOURCE; FOODSTATEÆ AMOUNT
Thiamine (B-1) (S. cerevisiae*; 46 mg) 11 mg
Riboflavin (B-2) (S. cerevisiae*; 95 mg) 9 mg
Niacinamide (S. cerevisiae*; 126 mg) 30 mg
Vitamin B-6 (S. cerevisiae*; 58 mg) 11 mg
Folate (Brassica oleracea*; 42 mg) 400 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (S. cerevisiae*; 27 mg) 125 mcg
Biotin (Oryza sativa*; 63 mg) 300 mcg
Pantothenate (S. cerevisiae*; 97 mg) 23 mg
ADDITIONAL FOODSTATEÆ NUTRIENTS
Choline 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
PABA 5 mg
Rice Bran 250 mg
Alfalfa Leaf 125 mg
NATURALLY OCCURRING FOOD CONSTITUENTS
Bioactive Peptides, Enzymes, Chlorophyll, SOD, Glutathione,
Beta Glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, GABA,
Glutamic Acid, Polysaccharides, CoQ10 and other Compounds.
Vegetable Lubricant, Food Glaze, Guar Gum.
* FoodStateÆ 100% Food Concentrates.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice