B-Complex #12 - 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
B-Complex #12 - 60 caps | Thorne Research
Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
- Thiamine ...40mg (from 50 mg Thiamine HCL)
- Riboflavin ...28.6mg (from 25 mg Riboflavin and 5 mg Riboflavin 5‘-Phosphate)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) ...80mg
- Vitamin B6 ...23.4mg (from 25 mg Pyridoxine HCL and 5 mg Pyridoxal 5‘-Phosphate)
- Folate ...400mcg (200 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 200 mcg as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)
- Vitamin B12 ...600mcg (300 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 300 mcg as Methylcobalamin)
- Biotin ...80mcg
- Pantothenic Acid ...45mg (from 50 mg Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline Citrate ...40m
1 to 3 capsules qd.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, 1 or more of the following hypoallergenic ingredients to fill space: Magnesium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice