Avipaxin 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Avipaxin | NeuroScience
Avipaxin provides nutritional support for acetylcholine, helping to maintain proper cholinergic nervous and immune system activity.* The cholinergic immune-regulating pathway lowers cytokine levels, thereby reducing immune activation and supporting healthy cognitive function.* Avipaxin contains Huperzine A, which helps inhibit acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that metabolizes acetylcholine.*1 Lowering levels of acetylcholinesterase activity increases circulating levels of acetylcholine.2,3 Avipaxin also contains α-glyceryl phosphoryl choline (α-GPC) and acetyl-L-carnitine. These ingredients supply choline and acetyl groups, respectively, for acetylcholine synthesis.* Carnitine also transports fatty acids within mitochondria to support cellular energy levels
- Decreases Pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Normalizes cytokine-induced neurotransmitter imbalances
- Supports acetylcholine levels
- Improves mood, sleep quality, memory, and mental clarity
- Changes in mood and mental health are frequently associated with pro-inflammatory cytokines that trigger imbalances in certain neurotransmitters. Avipaxin supports normal brain function by utilizing
- acetylcholine and the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway to decrease elevated pro-inflammatory cytokine levels.
Avipaxin contains Huperzine A, which is a potent inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that metabolizes acetylcholine.
Blocking acetylcholinesterase increases circulating levels of acetylcholine. Avipaxin also contains ±-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (±-GPC) and Acetyl-L-Carnitine. These ingredients supply choline and acetyl groups, respectively, for acetylcholine synthesis.
Recently, research1 on the role of the role of the vagus nerve in mediating immune activation has been done and it has been found that cytokines released upon immune challenge activate the vagal nerve that result in increased cortisol levels via the Hypothalmic-Pituitary-Adrenal axis2. Vagal pathways from the brain secreteacetylcholine,which binds to activated immune cells and down-regulates those cells’ pro-inflammatory cytokine production3. Avipaxin supports acetylcholine levels,leading to a down-regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines and a subsequent normalization of neurotransmitter concentrations4.
1. Pavlov V, Tracey K et al., Molecular Medicine 9:125-134 (2003); Figure 1.
2. Tracey K. Nat Rev Immunol 2009;9:418-428.
3. Tracey K. J Clin Invest 2007;117:289-296.
4. Thayer J, Fischer J. J Intern Med 2009;265:439-447.
Available in a 60 ct capsule
Avipaxin might work for you.
Avipaxin | NeuroScience
2 capsules contain:
Proprietary Blend 1,320mg of:
- Alpha-Size 50P (Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline)
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride
- Huperzia Serrata Leaf Extract (standardized to 1% Huperzine A)
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose (vegetable capsule). Contains Lecithin from soy.
Contains NO: wheat, corn, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial colorings, or other known allergens.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules one to two times daily. Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice