Cardiac Arrhythmia Support
Cardiac arrhythmias are any changes in the normal pattern of the heart beat. Abnormal heart rhythms are caused by problems with the electrical conduction system of the heart or by overstimulation of some kind.
There are several kinds of arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, ventricular fibrillation, atrial flutter, heart block, premature atrial contraction, premature ventricular contraction, and sinus arrhythmia. Arrhythmias affecting the ventricles are more serious than those of the atria.
Arrhythmias may be brief or last for long periods of time. A temporary arrhythmia can be caused by something as common as alcohol or caffeine. Arrhythmias may involve either abnormally slow (bradycardia) or fast (tachycardia) changes in rhythm.
Arrhythmias may have many causes, most of which can be treatable with lifestyle changes and nutritional support.
The most common lifestyle issue is too much stress. Too much stimulation. This can come from the stress of life but also from too many stimulants such as caffeine.
Arrhythmias can also be due to nutritional deficiencies and imbalances. The most common deficiency is Magnesium.
One other factor that can lead to Arrhythmias is spiritual practice that upregulates the nervous system. This can cause a raising of the kundalini energy which can lead to heart palpitations.
When treating for Arrhythmias and palpitations consider the following.
- Magnesium - Calming and relaxing of the cardiac muscle.
- Taurine - Suporting the heart and relaxing the nervous system.
- Avena Sativa Compound - For temporary relief of sleeplessness, nervousness and agitation. Can be very helpful and fast.
- Rhodiola – An adaptogenic herb, research shows that rhodiola may have anti-arrhythmic effects through the activation of both central and peripheral opioid receptors.
- PSY-stabil spag. drops - Homeopathic remedy for anxiety, lack of concentration, restlessness and nervous exhaustion