Anxiety Support Propgram
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Anxiety Support Program | Designs For Health - A nutritional support program for those with anxiety.
- Control stress and avoid extra obligations.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Get regular exercise such as yoga, tai chi, walking.
- Avoid consumption of known or suspected food allergies.
- Check adrenal function and address sleep quality and quantity.
- Avoid all sugars including fruit and fruit juices.
- Avoid white flour and all refined carbohydrates including cereals and pasta especially those that are made with yeast such as bread, bagels and English muffins.
- Get a balance of omega 3's (salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna) and omega 9 fats (olive oil, olives,
- almonds, hazelnuts, avocados).
- Stabilize blood sugar by eating protein at every meal including fish, chicken and lean meat.
- Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils and fried foods.
- Cook with olive oil.
- Snack on vegetables and small amounts of nuts, olives or avocado.
- Excellent snacks are almonds, celery with almond butter, PaleoBars and Brain Power Sours.
- Do not skip meals.
- Eat 5-9 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily OR add one heaping tablespoon of PaleoGreens to your favorite drink.
- Replace sugar with the polyol sugar xylitol.
- Carry PaleoMeal Packets and/or PaleoBars with you throughout the day to prevent missing meals.
1 StressArrest Capsules - 90 caps
1 Inositol - 100 gram powder
1 Taurine Capsules - 120 caps
Anxiety Support Program | Designs For Health
StressArrest 120 Capsules: 1-4 per day
Inositol 100 gram: 1-2 teaspoons at bedtime
Taurine Capsules: 1 capsule twice per day
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice