Andrographis Plus - 30/90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Andrographis Plus - 30/90 tabs
Aggressive Herbal Immune Support*
Boost your immune system with the Andrographis Plus - 30/90 tabs by Metagenics. The Andrographis Plus is a proprietary blend of Ayurvedic and Asian herbs to ensure better immune functions. It has Andrographis paniculata-- a traditional herb for the better functioning of upper respiratory system, liver, and immune system. It is also formulated using the extracts of Amla-- a vitamin C-rich fruit known for its certified antioxidant and revitalizing properties. With mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts in this composition, it is recommended for better lung health too.*
- Now with twice the Andrographis!*
- Provides Andrographis paniculata, an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic formulas for supporting upper respiratory, liver, and immune system health.*
- Provides amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), a vitamin C-rich fruit, which supplies antioxidant and revitalizing properties.*
- Provides a specialized preparation of herbs, including mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung health.*
- May encourage a positive immune response.*
Aggressive Herbal Immune Support
Recommendations: Take two tablets every two hours for 12 hours with unchilled water, then take one tablet three times daily between meals for five days, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 30 Tablet Bottle; 90 Tablet Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Andrographis Leaf Extract (Andrographis paniculata) 400 mg
- (standardized to 5% [20 mg] andrographolides)
- Amla Fruit 3:1 Extract (Emblica officinalis) 400 mg
- (containing tannins)
- A 5:1† proprietary herbal extract blend of: 400 mg
- Adenophora Root (Adenophora tetraphylla)
- Apricot Seed (Prunus armeniaca)
- White Mulberry Leaf (Morus alba)
- Gardenia Fruit (Gardenia jasminoides)
- Soybean (Glycine max)
- Zhejiang Fritillaria Bulb (Fritillaria thunbergii)
- Pear Fruit (Pyrus pyrifolia)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (deionized water microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).Contains: soy.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
†Equivalent to 2,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice