Complete Protein Amino Acid Formula Suppositories - 60 Count
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Complete Protein Amino Acid Formula Suppositories - 60 Count | Zetpil
Amino acids play central roles both as building blocks of proteins and as intermediates in metabolism. Proteins not only catalyze most reactions in living cells, they control virtually all cellular processes.*
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and this product can address and help reverse protein deficiencies and malnutrition; increases muscle protein synthesis and muscle mass.*
- Muscle wasting becomes problematic in patients with cancer, heart failure, post-weight loss surgical procedures, or those suffering from forced inactivity or nutrient-deprived conditions.*
- Revolutionary product for patients with malabsorption issues, chronic health issues or dietary restrictions, or those unable to meet nutritional needs due to nausea or an inability*
The Amino Acid/Protein suppository is a proprietary combination of 9 essential amino acids L-Leucine; L-Isoleucine; L-Valine; L-Lysine; L-Threonine; L-Tryptophan; Histidine Mono HCL; N-Acetyl-Cysteine; L-Arginine Mono HCL and Acetyl-L-Tyrosine that maximizes both absorption and metabolic activity.*
*Note that our formula does not include phenylalanine so both phenylalanine sensitive and normal individuals can use this suppository as a complete Amino acid/protein replacement product.*
Who could benefit from an Amino Acid Suppository?*
Gastrointestinal tract symptoms are common in patients with malabsorption syndromes, and symptoms range from mild abdominal gaseous distention to severe abdominal pain and vomiting.*
Chronic or recurrent diarrhea is by far the most common symptom. Protein undernutrition due to poor absorption cause alterations of hormones such as IGF-1 (related to human growth hormone), testosterone and cortisol, and increased lipid peroxidation-Protein malabsorption can also result in altered metabolism of some elements such as iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), manganese (Mn), selenium (Se) or copper (Cu)-may contribute to muscle damage in non alcoholic Liver Disease*
There are many conditions where poor protein absorption platys a significant role in the overall health of individuals. These include the following conditions:
- Gastric Bypass Surgery patients. Since the stomach is effectively eliminated as a factor in absorption as well as the 2 or more feet where most absorption occurs, protein malabsorption is a common end result of this surgery.*
- Protein malabsorption syndrome is involved in many conditions where there is an inability to digest proteins.*
- Protein malabsorption is a fairly common result of exocrine pancreatic enzyme deficiency, as occurs in patients with cystic fibrosis. Additionally, vitamin and mineral deficiencies are also a part of cystic fibrosis.*
- Protein malabsorption that results from congenital enterokinase deficiency.*
- Celiac disease in its entirety.*
- Creatorrhea, loss of protein in the stool (ie, protein-losing enteropathy), is often caused by the leakage of protein from the serum due to inflammation of the mucosa, as in Crohn’s disease.*
- Secondary malabsorption syndromes that result from liver, pancreas, and intestinal diseases.*
- Leaky gut syndrome. The poor absorption of op is becoming more prevalent and with it the reality that the poor breakdown of proteins contributes to numerous autoimmune response diseases including Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis.*
- Age related malabsorption. As we get older we lose the ability to readily digest proteins and therefore many persons experience symptoms as the result of poor protein absorption.*
- Congenital lymphangiectasia, a developmental disorder in which dilation and dysfunction of intestinal lymphatics occurs, often in association with limb edema (Milroy disease), may present with severe protein-losing enteropathy without mucosal injury.*
Complete Protein Amino Acid Formula Suppositories - 60 Count | Zetpil
Each Zetpil™ Arginine Plus contains the following ingredients:
L–Arginine (a proprietary blend of three of the most active forms of this free amino acid) 444mgs
Folinic Acid 1.3mgs
**Note: Each Zetpil™ Arginine suppository is the equivalent of 4,000-5,000 mgs of oral Arginine.
|Serving Size: 1 Suppository
Servings Per Container: 60
|Dosage and Use: 2 per day. This product can be taken at any time during the day, before retiring, or as directed by a healthcare professional.|
|Suppository Base: The base is a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters, vegetable acids, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids, lecithin, vegetable starches, cellulose, oligosaccharides derivatives, polysaccharides and cycloamylose derivatives.|
This product contains an extract from soybeans making it contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seed oils or any of the listed ingredients.
If you choose to use this product as a rectal suppository, it is highly recommended you attempt to clear your bowels prior to inserting it to avoid premature evacuation. To facilitate insertion it is recommended you moisten the product by passing it under a stream of cool water or use a personal lubricant. When used as a suppository, this product requires 15-20 minutes retention to ensure the complete absorption of the bioactive ingredients. This suppository can be inserted in any position. Although not required, if inserted while lying on one’s side, consider remaining in the supine position for 1-3 minutes following insertion. (Always insert flat end of suppository first).
- Although safe for children, this product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
- As with any nutrient if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health care provider before using this product.
Individuals that have chosen to take this product as part of a personal nutrient program have overwhelmingly chosen to utilize this product as a rectal suppository or as a vaginal pessary. However, this product can also be taken safely by mouth. If one chooses to take this product orally, then this product may be considered a dietary supplement in accordance with current FDA guidelines.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act compliant combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. In accordance with FDA regulations, when taken orally, this product may be considered a dietary supplement as defined by section 201(ff) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(ff).
Also, this product consists ONLY of a combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. Therefore, this product cannot be considered a drug as defined in section 201(g)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1). This product is not intended to affect the structure or function of the body and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man. Any nutritional suggestions and research regarding this product are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease nor should any information provided be used as a substitute for sound medical advice
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.