Alapars - 90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Alapars - 90 tabs
Niacinamide/NAC Blend for Healthy PARS Activity*
The Alapars is composed of Niacinamide/NAC Blend to ensure healthy PARS activity in your body. It acts to support healthy tissues using the poly (ADP-ribose) synthetase (PARS) inhibition technique. It protects your tissue and system by preventing the generation PARS-free radicals, cytokines, and collagenase. It is also taken to strengthen the health of joint, gastrointestinal, neurological, and pancreatic tissues. Certified by experts, the Alapars is known to shoot up our healthy cellular energy (ATP) levels by consuming three tablets a day.*
- Helps to protect tissues and systems by inhibiting PARS, free radical generation, cytokines, and collagenase.*
- Promotes joint, gastrointestinal, neurological, and pancreatic tissue health via its influence on PARS activity.*
- Promotes healthy cellular energy (ATP) levels.*
- Provides a unique blend of niacinamide and NAC.*
- Effective levels in just three tablets per day.*
Niacinamide/NAC Blend for Healthy PARS Activity
Recommendations: Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 90 Tablet Bottle
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 500 mg
- N-Acetylcysteine 200 mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice