AdvaClear - 42/126 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
AdvaClear - 42/126 caps | Metagenics
Advanced Support for Balanced Detoxification*
Detoxify your body with the regular intake of AdvaClear - 42/126 caps from Metagenics. AdvaClear puts bifunctional detoxification into perspective as it supports these detoxifying functions by promoting your vitality, energy, and thus your total well-being. With a lot of anti-oxidant properties, it helps to achieve the perfect balance between Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways. Formulated using micronutrients, it is viewed as a modular approach to balanced detoxification.*
- Promotes feelings of renewed vitality, energy, and well-being by supporting bifunctional detoxification.*
- Bifunctional support enhances the activities of several hepatic detoxification enzymes while promoting balanced activity of the Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways.*
- Protects against free radicals generated during Phase I detoxification by featuring a variety of nutrients with potent antioxidant properties.*
- When used with a macronutrient formula, provides a versatile, modular approach to a balanced detoxification.*
AdvaClear | Metagenics
Advanced Support for Balanced Detoxification
Recommendations: Two capsules one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 42 Capsule Bottle; 126 Capsule Bottle
TWO CAPSULES SUPPLY:
- Vitamin A 2,500 IU
- [33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate and 67% (1,666 IU) as beta-carotene††]
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 133 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate and mixed tocopherols) 66 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 23 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 17 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†††) 267 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 33 mcg
- Biotin 66 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg
- N-Acetylcysteine 66 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Taurine 117 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 66 mg
- Silymarin 50 mg (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum)
- Catechins 34 mg
- Epigallocatechingallate (EGCG) 22 mg (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis)
- Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus) 166 mg (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid)
- Watercress Whole Plant 4:1 Extract 134 mg
- (Nasturtium officinale)
- Ellagic Acid
- (from pomegranate whole fruit extract, Punica granatum) 33 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
††Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice