Adreset - 60/180 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Adreset - 60/180 caps | Metagenics
Stressed and Tired" Adrenal Support Formula
Feeling stressed and tired, choose these Adreset - 60/180 caps for improved mental health and better clarity in thoughts. Adreset is formulated from the extracts of the adaptogenic herbs ginseng, rhodiola, and cordyceps to help you combat symptoms of stress and fatigue. It is found quite effective in boosting your vitality, immune function, and overall well-being. Quite recommended as a part of a comprehensive longevity program, it is known for ensuring healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function to fight stress, depression and hypertension in daily life.
- Research suggests that these adaptogens aid the body in adapting to various stressful environmental challenges and thus may help to reduce some of the negative effects of stress.
- These adaptogens may help promote vitality, immune function, and overall well-being—key components of a comprehensive longevity program.
- Features adaptogens traditionally used to provide overall stress protection, increased energy, and enhanced mental clarity.
- Promotes healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function for enhanced ability to adapt to stress.
Adreset | Metagenics
"Stressed and Tired" Adrenal Support Formula
Recommendations: One capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Capsule Bottle; 180 Capsule Bottle
EACH CAPSULE†† SUPPLIES:
- Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali†) 400 mg (containing cordycepic acid and adenosine)
- Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng) 200 mg [standardized to 8% (16 mg) ginsenosides]
- Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea) 50 mg [standardized to 1% (0.5 mg) salidroside]
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate.
†An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
††Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice