Acute Phase - 9 Packets
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Relief for Minor Pain
If you are someone who is battling with minor pains, then use the Acute Phase - 9 Packets as an ultimate relief. It is an ideal nutritional component that makes up for every healthcare practitioner-supervised acute care program. It is advised to be taken for at least first three days of this pain-relief program. It is made up of premium-grade proteolytic enzymes, targeted herbal extracts, and essential minerals to provide extensive nutritional support to patients for instant relief from acute pains in muscle tissues and tendons.
Acute Phase | Relief for Minor Pain | Metagenics
Relief for Minor Pain
Recommendations: Take one packet three times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 9 Packet Container
ONE PACKET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg
- Calcium (as calcium lactate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Boswellia Gum Extract (Boswellia serrata) 400 mg
- [standardized to 70% (280 mg) boswellic acids]
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 300 mg
- [standardized to 95% (285 mg) curcuminoids]
- Ginger Rhizome Extract (Zingiber officinale) 200 mg
- [standardized to 5% (10 mg) gingerols]
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum frutescens L.) 50 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 200 mg
- [standardized to 50% (100 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Chymotrypsin not less than 12,000 USP units
- Trypsin not less than 12,000 USP units
- Raw Pancreas (porcine) Concentrate 200 mg
- Bromelain (9,600 GDU) 267 mg
- Passionflower Flower 5.5:1 Extract (Passiflora incarnata) 40 mg
- Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis) 20 mg
- Inflavonoid Intensive Care:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, calcium silicate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, bromelain, pancreatin, stearic acid, trypsin-chymotrypsin (milk), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating. Contains: milk.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
CAUTION: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery; may cause drowsiness. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice