Nearly every person worldwide has experienced acne at some point in life. In fact, research indicates that 90% of adolescents, 50% of adult women and 25% of all adults suffer from acne. While not curable, acne is manageable and the breakthrough, all natural Kamedis line, Ac Medis, provides treatments that combine age-old Chinese herbal remedies with proven Western technology and science. Tested and proven to combat even the most serious cases of acne, Ac Medis, brings quick relief from the discomfort and unsightly, often embarrassing, symptoms of acne.
Dr. Sharon Rozenblatt, a Kamedis scientist and Dermatologist says, Ac Medis products provide users with gentle, long term alternatives to abrasive prescription acne medication. At Kamedis we have successfully merged potent herbal agents to stop acne- causing bacteria, unclog pores, balance skin tone and prevent future breakouts. Our clinical trials and success in the marketplace are testament to these effective soaps and lotions.
Acne begins in the sebaceous hair follicles, commonly known as pores. Glands in these follicles produce oil, called sebum, to moisturize skin. Skin regenerates constantly and during this process, dead skin sloughs off to make way for new skin cells. In the case of acne sufferers, skin cells do not shed evenly and plug pores, trapping oil and, often bacteria. As the body tries to fight infection, a pimple is formed. While genetics provide a good indication of who is going to suffer from acne, there are many other factors that determine the severity, complexity and duration of acne in individuals. Acne often begins during puberty and can flare during other periods of hormonal imbalance, including menstruation and pregnancy. Bacteria, inflammation and an overabundance of sebum are also primary culprits for break-outs.
Ac Medis natural products are specially formulated to successfully treat acne, oily skin and inflammatory conditions. Fast acting ingredients effectively, and safely, reduce sebum production and inflammation. Ac Medis products are approved for every day use and have been tested on babies, teenagers and adults. In fact, Kamedis scientists have run rigorous clinical trials and studies on all Ac Medis products to ensure their safety and efficacy. Made from breakthrough combinations of Chinese herbs and botanicals, all Ac Medis products are free of steroids and uniquely formulated for effective daily use and ongoing maintenance.
It was awful to see my 16 year old daughter, Emma, struggle with acne. While all of her friends were going to the mall and enjoying themselves, Emma stayed at home, mortified by her acne. I shared this with another mother and she recommended Ac Medis. She told me that her daughter used it and, within days, her skin was radiant and smooth and she had her confidence back. I ordered it immediately for Emma and, I am happy to report, she is on her first date! Thank you Kamedis. Arlene, 51, Boston
Order now and you, too, can experience relief from acne in just days!
- Ac Medis Cleanser is uniquely formulated from a natural soap nut extract to clean and exfoliate skin
- Ac Medis Face cream is a gentle oil free cream that contains herbal extracts to prevent anti-inflammatory conditions, such as acne
- Ac Medis Night mask penetrates and dries out the pimples
Kamedis uses the most effective Chinese herbs to successfully fight acne and clear skin including:
- Rhubarb (Rheum Palamtum) is the primary, and most potent, herb in the AcMedis formula. A strong anti-inflammatory, Rhubarb is also an anti-allergen and anti-microbial and delivers healing support while regulating oil production in pores.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis provides added anti-inflammatory agents and fights microbes and modulates oils.
- Portulaca Oleracea speeds healing, reduces inflammation caused by acne, and delivers strong anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and anti-bacterial agents.
- Chrysanthemum Indicum prolongs and enhances the effects of the other herbal agents and provides UV protection.
Order these breakthrough products and, finally, find lasting relief from acne