- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
absolute BASE | Devita Rx 0.42 oz
Take your look to a new level with DeVita's absolute BASE™ hydrating loose powder foundation. This is not just another mineral make-up! Our exquisite combination of enlightening pigments, active moisturizers, and age defying ingredients featuring DeVita's signature RareOre™complex, along with body temperature triggered ACTIValoe®, offers you the first truly unique mineral make-up formula that creates the soft, radiant complexion you've always wanted. DeVita's absolute BASE™ is incredibly silky, providing exceptional coverage, without the dry, itchy feeling of other loose mineral foundations. Just great, healthy coverage you can count on - absolutely... |ab⋅so⋅lute| minerals™ by DeVita.*
A hydrating Loose Powder Foundation infused with Hyaluronic Acid, and certified organic Aloe Vera for superior moisturizing properties. Blends in silky smooth, providing exceptional coverage, without any dry, itchy feeling. Boosted with DeVita’s signature RareOre™ mineral complex, and soothing pomegranate and Japanese green tea extracts.*
Best for buildable coverage going from light to full depending upon how many layers are applied. For those who prefer a loose mineral powder style of foundation. Exclusive Open/Close sifter to keep your precious minerals from accidental spillage.*
- Bosaso #12 - A neutral tone for deepest skin with neutral undertones.*
- Casablance #11 - A cool tone for tan-to-dark skin with rich red undertones.*
- Isabella #8 - A neutral tone for tan skin with neutral undertones.*
- London #3 - A cool tone for medium skin with pink undertones.*
- Luxor #11 - A neutral tone for tan skin with neutral undertones.*
- Madrix #7 - cool tone for medium-to-tan skin with rosy undertones.*
- Martinque #09 - tone for medium-to-tan skin with subtle yellow-olive undertones.*
- New York #5 - neutral tone for medium skin with neutral undertones.*
- Roma #6 - A cool tone for medium skin with pink undertones.*
- Salinas #4 - A neutral tone for medium skin with yellow-olive undertones.*
- Vienna #2 - A warm tone for the fairest porcelain skin with yellow-olive undertones.*
- Waterford #1 - A neutral tone for porcelain-to-light skin with neutral undertones.*
absolute BASE | Devita Rx 0.42 oz
Skin Care Solutions
Mica (serecite), Zinc oxide, Boron nitride, Hyaluronic acid (vegan source), Aloe barbadensis (ACTIValoe®), RareOre™ complex proprietary blend, Allantoin, Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, Camellia sinensis (Japanese green tea) leaf extract, Iron oxides. Ingredient labeling adheres to international INCI standards
Tap out a small amount of foundation on to a clean surface, like inside the lid of your absolute BASE™ jar, or other similar surface. This make-up is formulated to be used sparingly, so you don't need a lot. Dip a makeup brush into deposite of absolute BASE™, tap to remove excess, and lightly brush over cleaned skin in a swirling, blending motion. Start at your forehead and brush downward when applying to the nose and the area above the lip. Then brush it beneath the eyes, across the cheeks and chin, then jaw line and neck. For best results do several light coats rather than one heavy coat. Make sure to blend over entire face and down neck to ensure there are no lines of demarcation. Set with absolutely FINISHED™ finishing powder
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.