Zyflamend Breast 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Zyflamend Breast 60 vcaps | NewMark
Zyflamend Breast is a unique herbal formula that takes a holistic approach to breast health: promoting detoxification and healthy hormone balance, supporting the healthy immune system, regulating the body’s natural inflammation process, and reducing cell stress, with antioxidants*
Zyflamend Breast 60 vcaps | New Chapter
Serving size 2 softgels
Servings per container 60
Two softgels contain:
- Rosemary (leaf) 150 mg 100 mg supercritical extract and 50 mg extract (23% total phenolic antioxidants [TPA]-34.5 mg)
- Turmeric (rhizome), 110 mg 10 mg supercritical extract (45% turmerones-4.5 mg) and 100 mg ethanolic extract (7% curcuminoids-7 mg)
- Ginger (rhizome) 100 mg 54 mg supercritical extract (30% pungent compounds-16.2 mg, 8% zingiberene-4.3 mg) and 46 mg ethanolic extract (3% pungent compounds-1.4 mg)
- Holy Basil (leaf) 100 mg extract (2% ursolic acid-2 mg)
- Green Tea (leaf) 100 mg extract (45% polyphenols-45 mg) (contains 10 mg naturally occurring caffeine - 1/10 coffee cup equivalent)
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root & rhizome) extract 80 mg 8% resveratrol-6.4 mg)
- Chinese Goldthread (root) extract 40 mg (6% berberine-2.4 mg)
- Barberry (root) extract 40 mg (6% berberine-2.4 mg)
- Oregano (leaf) supercritical extract 40 mg (4% TPA - 1.6 mg)
- Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) 20 mg hydroethanolic extract (17-26% baicalein complex including baicalein and baicalin - 3.4-5.2 mg, and 0.4-0.9% wogonin - 0.08-0.18 mg)
Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, silica and yellow beeswax. Capsule:
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water and carob.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Suggested use: One softgel two times daily with meals, or as directed
by your health care provider.
Women who are nursing, pregnant or contemplating pregnancy should consult with their health care provider before taking this product.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.