Vitamins & Relora 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Vitamins & Relora/ Relora Plus 60 vcaps | EXOS
Stress management, cortisol balance and appetite control formula.*
Relora Complex combines the patent protected formula of Relora® with additional nutrients to support proper stress modulation.* Relora is a proprietary blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. We then added a mix of B-Vitamins to to create a formula that:*
• Helps stress-related eating habits*
• Helps balance cortisol and DHEA levels*
• Supports weight management*
• Promotes a positive mood*
Vitamins & Relora/Relora Plus 60 vcaps | EXOS
Two Capsules Contain:
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCI) — 10 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) — 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) — 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) — 10 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) — 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) — 100 mcg
- Proprietary Blend† — 500 mg
- Magnolia officinalis (bark) extract
- Phellodendron amurense (bark) extract
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (dervied from cellulose) capsule.
†This product uses Relora® (a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis bark and Phellodendron amurense bark). Relora is a registered trademark of NPI, LLC. and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,582,735.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.