Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Vitamin K2 supports bone and vascular health and contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form*
Clinically, a lower intake of vitamin K has translated into a greater risk for myocardial infarction and stroke, plaque instability, and most recently, diabetes.5,6* A greater intake of vitamin K, particularly K2, has been associated with lower all-cause mortality, coronary heart disease, aortic calcification, as well as cancer incidence and fatality.7,8* Higher intake of MK-7, which has the longest half-life and the most extra-hepatic distribution, has been associated with lower risk of fracture and greater BMD.9,10,11,12,13*
- Provides 100 mcg per serving of vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)*
- MK-7 has the greatest half-life of all forms of vitamin K, as well as the best extra-hepatic distribution*
- Vitamin K2, particularly MK-7, allows for much lower dosing with significant clinical
- Extracted from natto beans, the food-based highest naturally occurring MK-7*
- Vos M, et al. Vitamin K2 is a mitochondrial electron carrier that rescues pink1 deficiency. Science. 2012 Jun 8;336(6086):1306-10.
- Vermeer C. Vitamin K: the effect on health beyond coagulation - an overview.Food Nutr Res. 2012;56. doi: 10.3402/fnr.v56i0.5329.
- Chatrou ML, et al. Role of vitamin K-dependent proteins in the arterial vessel wall. Hamostaseologie. 2011 Nov;31(4):251-7.
- McCann JC, et al. Vitamin K, an example of triage theory: is micronutrient inadequacy linked to diseases of aging? Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Oct;90(4):889-907.
- Ibarrola-Jurado N, et al. Dietary phylloquinone intake and risk of type 2 diabetes in elderly subjects at high risk of cardiovascular disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Oct 3. [Epub ahead of print].
- Schurgers LJ, et al. Vitamin k-antagonists accelerate atherosclerotic calcification and induce a vulnerable plaque phenotype. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e43229.
- Geleijnse JM, et al. 2004. Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. J. Nutr.134:3100–5.
- Nimptsch K, et al. Dietary vitamin K intake in relation to cancer incidence and mortality: results from the Heidelberg cohort of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-Heidelberg). Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 May;91(5):1348-58.
- Schurgers LJ, et al. Vitamin K-containing dietary supplements: comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and natto-derived menaquinone-7. Blood. 2007 Apr 15;109(8):3279-83.
- Katsuyama H, et al. Usual dietary intake of fermented soybeans (natto) is associated with bone mineral density in premenopausal women. J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. (Tokyo) 2002. 48:207–15.
- Ikeda Y, et al. Intake of fermented soybeans, natto, is associated with reduced bone loss in postmenopausal women: Japanese Population-Based Osteoporosis Study (JPOS). J. Nutr. 2006. 136:1323–28.
- Fujita Y, et al. Association between vitamin K intake from fermented soybeans, natto, and bone mineral density in elderly Japanese men: the Fujiwara-kyo Osteoporosis Risk in Men (FORMEN) study. Osteoporos Int. 2011 Mar 11. [Epub ahead of print].
- Cockayne S, et al. Vitamin K and the prevention of fractures: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Jun 26;166(12):1256-61.
- Ford SK, et al. Vitamin K supplementation to decrease variability of International Normalized Ratio in patients on vitamin K antagonists: a literature review. Curr Opin Hematol. 2008 Sep;15(5):504-8.
- Weijs B, et al. Patients using vitamin K antagonists show increased levels of coronary calcification: an observational study in low-risk atrial fibrillation patients. Eur Heart J. 2011 Oct;32(20):2555-62
Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Combining vitamins D and K may provide even better support than the individual nutrients for bone and vascular health.* Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and K2 (Menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean) forms.* Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
Suggested Usage: 1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250%
Vitamin K2 120 mcg
(Menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean)
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), medium chain triglycerides (coconut), beeswax, soy lecithin.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice