Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Vitamin K2 supports bone and vascular health and contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form*
Clinically, a lower intake of vitamin K has translated into a greater risk for myocardial infarction and stroke, plaque instability, and most recently, diabetes.5,6* A greater intake of vitamin K, particularly K2, has been associated with lower all-cause mortality, coronary heart disease, aortic calcification, as well as cancer incidence and fatality.7,8* Higher intake of MK-7, which has the longest half-life and the most extra-hepatic distribution, has been associated with lower risk of fracture and greater BMD.9,10,11,12,13*
- Provides 100 mcg per serving of vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)*
- MK-7 has the greatest half-life of all forms of vitamin K, as well as the best extra-hepatic distribution*
- Vitamin K2, particularly MK-7, allows for much lower dosing with significant clinical
- Extracted from natto beans, the food-based highest naturally occurring MK-7*
- Vos M, et al. Vitamin K2 is a mitochondrial electron carrier that rescues pink1 deficiency. Science. 2012 Jun 8;336(6086):1306-10.*
- Vermeer C. Vitamin K: the effect on health beyond coagulation - an overview.Food Nutr Res. 2012;56. doi: 10.3402/fnr.v56i0.5329.*
- Chatrou ML, et al. Role of vitamin K-dependent proteins in the arterial vessel wall. Hamostaseologie. 2011 Nov;31(4):251-7.*
- McCann JC, et al. Vitamin K, an example of triage theory: is micronutrient inadequacy linked to diseases of aging? Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Oct;90(4):889-907.*
- Ibarrola-Jurado N, et al. Dietary phylloquinone intake and risk of type 2 diabetes in elderly subjects at high risk of cardiovascular disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Oct 3. [Epub ahead of print].*
- Schurgers LJ, et al. Vitamin k-antagonists accelerate atherosclerotic calcification and induce a vulnerable plaque phenotype. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e43229.*
- Geleijnse JM, et al. 2004. Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. J. Nutr.134:3100–5.*
- Nimptsch K, et al. Dietary vitamin K intake in relation to cancer incidence and mortality: results from the Heidelberg cohort of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-Heidelberg). Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 May;91(5):1348-58.*
- Schurgers LJ, et al. Vitamin K-containing dietary supplements: comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and natto-derived menaquinone-7. Blood. 2007 Apr 15;109(8):3279-83.*
- Katsuyama H, et al. Usual dietary intake of fermented soybeans (natto) is associated with bone mineral density in premenopausal women. J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. (Tokyo) 2002. 48:207–15.*
- Ikeda Y, et al. Intake of fermented soybeans, natto, is associated with reduced bone loss in postmenopausal women: Japanese Population-Based Osteoporosis Study (JPOS). J. Nutr. 2006. 136:1323–28.*
- Fujita Y, et al. Association between vitamin K intake from fermented soybeans, natto, and bone mineral density in elderly Japanese men: the Fujiwara-kyo Osteoporosis Risk in Men (FORMEN) study. Osteoporos Int. 2011 Mar 11. [Epub ahead of print].*
- Cockayne S, et al. Vitamin K and the prevention of fractures: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Jun 26;166(12):1256-61.*
- Ford SK, et al. Vitamin K supplementation to decrease variability of International Normalized Ratio in patients on vitamin K antagonists: a literature review. Curr Opin Hematol. 2008 Sep;15(5):504-8.*
- Weijs B, et al. Patients using vitamin K antagonists show increased levels of coronary calcification: an observational study in low-risk atrial fibrillation patients. Eur Heart J. 2011 Oct;32(20):2555-62*
Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Combining vitamins D and K may provide even better support than the individual nutrients for bone and vascular health.* Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and K2 (Menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean) forms.* Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
Suggested Usage: 1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250%
Vitamin K2 120 mcg
(Menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean)
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), medium chain triglycerides (coconut), beeswax, soy lecithin.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.