Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal | Garden of Life
As a pregnant woman, you want only the best for your unborn baby—and so does Garden of Life®. Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation,† Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal is raw, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Benefits:
This unique formula is specially designed to provide immune support for BOTH mom and baby not only during pregnancy, but after birth as well: †
- Supports the immune system of your unborn child†
- Supports the immune system of Mom and her newborn baby†
- Supports healthy digestion and elimination with Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D, and Zinc†
- Helps ease common digestive discomforts typically associated with pregnancy†
- Supports heart and blood health with Iron, Vitamins C, E, and B-Complex, plus Folate†
- Supports healthy neural tube development with 800mcg of Folate†
- Supports skin health with Vitamins A and C, Copper and Iron†
Why Choose Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal?
With Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal, you can rest assured that our vitamins are uncooked, untreated and unadulterated, with no binders or fillers and always dairy-free and gluten-free. These factors alone should make Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal your multivitamin of choice. But there’s even more to Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal making it even more valuable.
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal contains clinically studied probiotics that not only enhance the immune systems of mothers, but that of their babies as well.† Vitamin Code Prenatal is also a wonderful multivitamin for newly lactating mothers—with the immune support extending to that of the newborn, breast-fed baby.† For any mother looking to give her child a “head start,” supporting the child’s immune system, even before birth, is a must.†
During pregnancy, blood volume can increase up to 50%, increasing iron requirements and causing the heart to work harder to support the developing child’s needs. Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Formula supports heart health and blood health with raw food-created iron, vitamins C, E, and B-Complex, plus folate.†
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal also contains 800mcg of raw food-created folate. The Centers for Disease Control recommends at least 400mcg of folate in support of healthy neural tube development before conception through at least the first trimester of pregnancy.† Folate is a B vitamin found mostly in green, leafy vegetables such as spinach or kale. Supporting healthy neural tube development decreases the risk of babies being born with a birth defect of the brain or spinal cord.†
And of course, feeling your best at this unbelievable time is why Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal also contains ginger for morning sickness.† Ginger has been traditionally used for generations to ease the common digestive discomforts typically associated with being pregnant.†
A Formula for Two
Taking care of you and your unborn baby is of utmost importance during this amazing journey. Your body, and the tiny developing body inside you require the finest, high-quality, prenatal supplementation available. Isn’t it time you started taking Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal | Garden of Life
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal 90 vcaps
RAW Food Dietary Supplement
• Probiotic Immune Support for Two
• 800 mcg of Folate
• Ginger for Morning Sickness
• RAW Iron - Easy on the Stomach
• 1400 IU Vitamin D for Optimal Dietary Calcium Absorption
• Whole Food Nutritional Support for Mom & Baby
• No Binders or Fillers
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Protein <1 g
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 5000 IU
Vitamin C 60 mg
Vitamin D 1400 IU
Vitamin E 30 IU
Vitamin K (as MK-7) 50 mcg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Folate 800 mcg
Vitamin B12 6 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg
Calcium 125 mg
Iron 18 mg
Iodine 150 mcg
Magnesium 38 mg
Zinc 7.5 mg
Selenium 50 mcg
Copper 0.7 mg
Manganese 2 mg
Chromium 50 mcg
Molybdenum 75 mcg
Mixed Tocopherols 4 mg
- alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
Mixed Carotenoids 1 mg
- alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, lycopene
RAW Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend 100 mg
- Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & steam), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussel Sprouts Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
RAW Organic Sprout Blend 100 mg
- Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
Prental Digestive Comfort Blend 78 mg
- Ginger (root and rhizome), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum (6 billion CFU)
Mineral Enzyme Activators 10 mg
- Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, phosphorus, natto. Contains (fermented) soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice