UNDA Number 2
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
UNDA Number 2 | Seroyal
Unda 2 can be used for all infections and inflammations and to improve the overall functioning of the kidneys (which play a major role in elimination and metabolism).* This remedy is indicated for infectious and febrile diseases, conditions affecting the kidneys such as autointoxication, renal congestion, nephritis, and albuminuria.*
UNDA Number 2 | Seroyal
This product is non-returnable
- Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis).......4 X
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry).......4 X
- Genista tinctoria (Dyer's Weed).......4 X
- Juniperus communis (Juniper).......4 X
- Petroselinum sativum (Parsley).......4 X
- Rhamnus frangula (Alder Buckthorn).......4 X
- Thlaspi bursa-pastoris (Shepherd's Purse).......4 X
- Argentum metallicum (Silver).......12 X
Contains 31% alcohol - gluten free
Adult 5 drops 6 times daily
Child: 3 drops 6 times daily
Adult: 5 drops 3 times daily
Child: 3 drops 3 times daily
Child is 1 to 18 months. If you cannot get the remedy in the mouth you can put the remedy under the elbows, ankles or in the umbilicus.
Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take 10 to 30 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (6-11 years): Take 5 to 15 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (1-5 years): Take 5 to 10 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Infants (0-11 months): Take 1 to 5 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended drop amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, then resume general dosing.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner
How to Take Remedies
- Usually gvien in sets of 3
- Take away from food.
- Take sequentially by number
- Hold in mouth 15-30 seconds, wait 10 seconds then take next remedy.
- Take remedy until you complete the bottle (Roughly 3 weeks.)
- Skip 1 week and begin new remedy cycle. (Based on Dr. recommendation.)
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.