ToxDetox EDTA & Glutathione Suppositories Bundle
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
ToxDetox EDTA & Glutathione Suppositories - a professional strength, advanced detoxification and cleansing antioxidant.
Glutathione (600mg) and Ca-EDTA (1,600mg), one month supply, comes with a FREE 'StopReabsorb' bowel cleanse (an extra $9.75 value)
Now we include a free StopReabsorb bowel cleanse bottle that supports greatly the benefitial effects of ToxDetox. Take eight oral capsules (2000mg) every night. The 120 capsules of StopReabsorb supplies you for a month.
“When Nature searches for an outlet, the healer must help it find the appropriate place, for Nature is a better healer than man” - Paracelsus, “Commentariae Aphorismos Hippocrati”, Aphorism 21, Paracelsus
Synergy: More Toxins are Excreted (over three times more)
ToxDetoxTM is a nutritional industry first - with never before available, professional strength reduced Glutathione (600mg) and CaNa2EDTA (1,600mg) in a cocoa butter based rectal suppository. As ToxDetoxTM was researched and developed, a human study concurrently confirmed the powerful benefits of combined Glutathione and EDTA application for toxic removal: 3.8 times more toxins were excreted in the urine compared to EDTA only application .
The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of ToxDetoxTM. The total number of suppositories required depends on your toxicity level and exposure to toxic metals. Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test) or with the “before and after” Urine challenge Tests. For more information, visit www.oradix.com.
A half ToxDetoxTM suppository over the first two weeks and a full one afterwards is recommended every other evening at bedtime, after a bowel movement, or as recommended by your health care professional. Cut the full suppository into half with a clean knife to get a half-dose, about 300mg Glutathione and 800mg CaNa2EDTA. This way you get double the suppositories per box, with half the strength.
For maintenance, use one, full suppository weekly.
Take your StopReabsorb bowel cleanse oral capsules in the evenings whenever you take a ToxDetox suppository.
One box of 15 ToxDetox is comparable in effectiveness to about 30 IV chelation at a portion of the cost
ToxDetox EDTA & Glutathione Suppositories
How to Use ToxDetoxTM
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put some cream (Vaseline) to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- consider taking StopReabsorbTM bowel cleanse capsules at the same time to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- take your daily vitamins as usual
- take your minerals at least five hours before taking the suppository (to avoid mineral-toxin competition)
- keep yourself hydrated while detoxifying
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming,sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between
- reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice