ThyroVantage HT 90 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
ThyroVantage HT 90 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
ThyroVantage HT provides nutritional support for healthy thyroid function and synthesis of thyroid hormones and stimulates energy production*
- Z guggulsterone from Commiphora mukul stimulates thyroid function in vivo7*
- Withania somnifera promotes T4 function in vivo8*
- Added pantothenic acid to help support adrenal gland responsiveness9*
- In vivo manganese supports the creation of triiodothyronine (T3)10*
- Copper is linked to decreased plasma T3 concentrations in animals and humans11*
- Biondi B. Natural history, diagnosis and management of subclinical thyroid function. Best Pract Res Clin Endo Metab 2012;26:431-446.*
- Khandelwal D, Tandon N. Overt and subclinical hypothyroidism: who to treat and how. Drugs 2012;72:17-33.*
- Adlin V. Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Deciding When to Treat. Am Fam Physician. 1998;57:776-780.*
- Cooper DS. Subclinical thyroid disease. Lancet 2012;379:1142-54.*
- Ramakrishnan S. Textbook of Medical Biochemistry 3rd ed. London, Orient Longman, 2004.*
- Gardner DF, Centor RM, Utiger RD. Effects of low dose iodide supplementation on thyroid function in normal men. Clin Endocrinol 1988;28:283-288.*
- Tripathi YB, Malhotra OP, Tripathi SN. Thyroid Stimulating Action of Z-Guggulsterone Obtained from Commiphora mukul. Planta Med. 1984;50:78-80.*
- Panda S, Kar A. Withania somnifera and Bauhinia purpurea in the regulation of circulating thyroid hormone concentration in female mice. J Ethnopharmacol1999;67:233-39.*
- Jaroenporn S, Yamamoto T, Itabashi A, Nakamura K, Azumano I, Watanabe G, Taya K. Effects of pantothenic acid supplementation on adrenal steroid secretion from male rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2008;31:505-8.*
- Eder K, Kralik A, Kirchgessner M. The effect of manganese supply on thyroid hormone metabolism in the offspring of manganese-depleted dams. Biol Trace Elem Res. 1996;55:137-45.*
- Arthur JR, Beckett GJ. Thyroid function. Br Med Bull. 1999;55:658-68.*
- van der Hooft CS, Hoekstra A, Winter A, de Smet PA, Stricker BH. [Thyrotoxicosis following the use of ashwagandha]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd.2005;149:2637-8.*[Article in Dutch]
- Al Faraj S. Antagonism of the anticoagulant effect of warfarin caused by the use of Commiphora molmol as a herbal medication: a case report. Ann Trop Med Parasitol. 2005;99:219-20*
ThyroVantage HT 90 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Provides nutritional support for healthy thyroid function and synthesis of thyroid hormones.* Stimulates energy production.* Contains L-Tyrosine, an amino acid that is needed by the thyroid to produce one of the most important hormones that controls metabolism.* Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy, wheat or yeast.
Suggested Usage: 2 capsules per day with breakfast or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving
d-Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-pantothenate) 100 mg
Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 100 mcg
Copper (Cupric Gluconate) 500 mcg
Manganese (Manganese Citrate) 500 mcg
L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (root)
(1.5% withanolides) 150 mg
Guggul Extract (Commiphora mukul) (gum oleoresin)
(2.5% Guggulsterones) 120 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Caution: For adult use only. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are following a low protein diet and/or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.