- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Tamu Oil 1 oz| Health Concerns
Skin Disorders - Psoriasis, Eczema
Skin Disorders - Bacterial and fungal infections
1. Eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, skin burns, fungal skin infections, diabetic sores and ulcers, acne, anal fissures, hives, bedsores, chapped feet and hands, insect bites, diaper rash.
2. Nerve, muscle, and joint pain, especially of hot type such as shingles, sciatica, bursitis, post herpetic neuralgia, tendonitis.
Tamu™ is a proprietary blend of three healing oils which have soothing effects on the skin as well as pain relieving properties.
Tamu oil contains Tamanu oil, a rare ingredient from the south Pacific used to promote new skin tissue, and accelerate wound healing. It is traditionally used topically in the treatment of wounds, insect bites, burns, (sunburn, chemical, radiation), acne, psoriasis, diabetic sores, anal fissures, herpes, dry skin, diaper rash. It is also traditionally used to treat nerve, joint, and muscle pain, for example it has been used to treat sciatica, shingles, rheumatism and neuritis associated with leprosy. Tamanu oil must be specially processed to insure its therapeutic effect.
Tamanu oil contains lipids, calophyllic acid and a natural anti-inflammatory chemical called calophylloide. Individual constituents have anti inflammatory, anti viral and anti bacterial properties. Tamanu oil absorbs easily onto the skin and many users report that their skin feels smooth and plump without residual oiliness. Tamanu nuts are air dried for two months and then cold pressed to extract the oil, it is then purified.
Avocado oil is traditionally used to treat dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. Peppermint oil is used topically for joint pain, urticaria, and headache.
1. Typical response time for skin conditions as well as pain would be 2-6 weeks at the recommended dosage
2. For best results, combine with internal formulas
• For eczema and psoriasis of the hot type, use Skin Balance internally
• For eczema and psoriasis of the dry type, consider Skin Balance plus either Marrow Plus orNine Flavor Tea
• For cases that do not respond to Tamu, use Resinall K topically, especially for blood stagnation
• For fungal-related conditions, use Phellostatin internally
• For allergic reaction, consider Xanthium Relieve Surface
• For nerve pain, consider Channel Flow
• For anti-inflammatory effects, consider Mobility 2 or EPAQ
Tamu Oil 1 oz| Health Concerns
Ingredients: Proprietary blend (1 oz) of Tamanu Oil, Avocado Oil, Peppermint Oil.
Suggested Use: Topical administration only. Shake well before applying sparingly. Apply over the affected area three or more times per day.
Note: Those with nut allergy use with caution. As with any topical product, test a small area first. This product is not intended for use by pregnant women.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice