- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Skin Balance 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Fung's Skin Herbal Supplement
Skin Disorders - Psoriasis, Eczema
Eczema - Toxic heat
Eczema - Dryness and itching
1. Reduce itching and skin inflammation
2. Treat conditions existing in psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, hives, and other inflammatory skin conditions
3. Remove toxins in blood which cause skin inflammation
4. Facilitate recovery of skin tissues once the itching and inflammation are under control
5. Moisten and nourish the skin
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
Clear liver heat
Eliminate heat and dampness
This is an empirical formula based on Dr. Fung’s 60 years experience.
Skin Balance can be used for minor cases like pimples and localized itching to serious cases such as eczema or psoriasis. According to TCM these conditions are caused by heat, dampness, and toxins.
Skin Balance is designed to treat skin inflammation. It is able to do four things: eliminate toxins, evaluating, reduce heat and dampness, and to nourish the skin through nourishing the blood.
The following herbs are used to reduce the toxins: oldenlandia (bai hua she she cao), viola (zi hua di ding), and barbat skullcap (ban zhi lian).
The following herbs are used to reduce the factors of heat and dampness: rehmannia root(sheng di huang), siler (fang feng), lonicera (jin yin hua), and coptis root (huang lian). Liver heat is also reduced by using gentiana (long dan cao) and bupleurum (chai hu).
The following herbs are used to smooth bowel and water movements so as to purge the toxins out of the body: Senna leaf (fan xie ye), rhubarb (da huang), carthamus (hong hua), and lysimachia (jin qian cao).
The following herb is used to nourish the blood which will nourish the skin to facilitate recovery of skin tissues: Tang kuei (dang gui).
The following foods are likely to worsen skin inflammation: shellfish, and spicy deep-fried food. On the other hand, some foods can help reduce skin inflammation. They include: juicy fruits (not sour), vegetables, barley and seaweed
• For skin characterized by intense redness combine Skin Balance with Clear Heat
• For skin that is itchy and dry combine Skin Balance with Marrow Plus
• For dry skin due to yin deficiency combine Skin Balance with Nine Flavor Tea
• For hives take with Coptis Purge Fire
• For skin allergic conditions, poison ivy or poison oak take Xanthium Relieve Surface 3 tablets four or more times per day. Combine with Coptis Purge Fire or Astra C
• For chronic candida infection with skin irritations consider Phellostatin
• For bacterial skin infections use Resinall K topically with Coptis Purge Fire internally
Skin Balance 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Ingredients: Barbat Skullcap (Ban Zhi Lian), Oldenlandia (Bai Hua She Cao), Gentian (Long Dan Cao), Rehmannia Root (Sheng Di Huang), Viola (Zi Hua Di Ding), Siler (Fang Feng), Lonicera (Jin Yin Hua), Lysimachia (Jin Qian Cao), Coptis Root (Huang Lian), Tang-kuei (Dang Gui), Bupleurum (Chai Hu), Carthamus (Safflower) (Hong Hua), Senna Leaf (Fan Xie Ye), Rhubarb (Da Huang)
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice