- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Shu Gan 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Shu Gan Wan Herbal Supplement*
Epigastric: Abdominal congestion*
Appetite, Poor - Liver qi stagnation*
- Treat food allergies and related symptoms including poor digestion, abdominal bloating, nausea, burping, vomiting and regurgitation associated with hyperacidity*
- Has been used in the treatment of anorexia, bulimia, chronic hepatitis, chronic cholecystitis and/or gallstones, acute or chronic gastritis, distention and pain in the hypochondrium, or abdominal pain in the region of the liver or gallbladder (lower abdomen) *
- Use for gynecological complaints as an adjunctive formula*
Chinese Therapeutic Effects*
Liver qi stagnation*
Relieve pain in the middle burner*
This formula was recorded by the Ming Dynasty physician, Zhu Tianbi. Herbalist Andrew Gaeddert has used this formula successfully with food allergies, anorexia, and bulimia and in the treatment of gynecological and gastrointestinal complaints. The formula contains curcuma(yu jin), aquilaria (chen xiang), cyperus (xiang fu) and sandalwood (tan xiang) to move stagnant Qi and eliminate pain. Corydalis (yan hu suo), vladimiria souliei (mu xiang) and white peony(bai shao) also move stagnant Qi and eliminate pain. Nutmeg seed (rou dou kou), citrus (zhi ke), citrus (chen pi) and immature citrus (qing pi) regulate stomach and disperse digestive accumulation. Moutan (mu dan pi) invigorates blood, clears heat and cools the blood. Magnolia bark (hou po) moves stagnant Qi and guides Qi downward. Cardamon fruit (sha ren) regulates the stomach and stops vomiting. Licorice root (gan cao) harmonizes and detoxifies. Health Concerns Shu Gan is specially prepared to preserve the volatile herbal constituents.*
For food allergies, start a low dose (1-3 tablets per day). Increase over a few weeks to 2-3 tablets TID*
• With dampness and food stagnation, combine Shu Gan with Quiet Digestion or Chzyme*
• For gynecological discomfort or pain, consider Channel Flow*
• For food allergies, combine with Colostroplex.*
• For liver qi stagnation, consider Woman’s Balance, Ease 2, or Ease Plus*
• For gallbladder stones or congestion, consider GB-*
Shu Gan 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Ingredients: Curcuma tuber (Yu Jin), Aquilaria wood (Chen Xiang), Cordyalis root (Yan Hu Suo), Saussurea root (Mu Xiang), Nutmeg seed (Rou Dou Kou), Peony root (Bai Shao), Citrus fruit (Zhi Ke), Citrus peel (Chen Pi), Cardamon fruit (Sha Ren), Magnolia bark (Hou Po), Cypress rhizome (Xiang Fu), Licorice root (Gan Cao), Moutan root (Dan Pi), Immature Citrus Peel (Qing Pi), Sandalwood (Tan Xiang)
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.