- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Phyto Power | BioImmersion
Phyto Power contains 200mgs from three species of wildcrafted Rosehips (the whole fruit and seeds), 200mgs from four species of wildcrafted dandelions (aerial parts 90% w/w, roots 10% w/w and flower), and 100mgs from four species of wildcrafted blueberry (fruit >95% w/w and leaves and stems<5% w/w). Refractory dried, encapsulated in vegetarian capsules without excipients, 60/bottle. Alaskan grown and harvested by the indigenous peoples of Alaska
- Rosehip, wildcrafted, whole fruit and seeds (100% w/w), refractory dried, three Rosa species, 200mg per capsule.
- Dandelion, wildcrafted, aerial parts (90% w/w), root (10% w/w) with flower, refractory dried, four Taraxacum species, 200mg per capsule.
- Blueberry, wildcrafted, fruit (>90% w/w), leaves and stem (<5% w/w), refractory dried, four Vaccinium species, 100mg per capsule.
- Robust consumption of the flavonoids reduces the risks of CVD, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, dementia, neurological disease, chronic degenerative diseases, the diseases of aging. Phyto Power is loaded with flavonoids.
- Cultures that consume robust amounts of flavonoids and phytochemicals are cultures with robust longevity.
- The rosehips, the dandelions, and the blueberries are sustainably wildcrafted which means they come straight from Mother Nature-hand picked in the wilderness by the indigenous peoples of Alaska.
- The high-actives of this product, due to the intensity of their natural environment, are quite literally "off-the-chart
Phyto Power | BioImmersion
Recommended 2 caps per day
Phyto Power contains 200mgs from three species of wildcrafted Rosehips (the whole fruit and seeds), 200mgs from four species of wildcrafted dandelions (aerial parts 90% w/w, roots 10% w/w and flower), and 100mgs from four species of wildcrafted blueberry (fruit >95% w/w and leaves and stems<5% w/w).
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice