- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
PLUSEPA – 60 gels | Minami Nutrition
The Minami Five – 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
1. Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
2. Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
3. Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
4. Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.†
5. Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard
PLUSEPA® is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 500mg of EPA in a convenient, once daily serving. PLUSEPA® offers a clean, pure oil with no fishy aftertaste. Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA can support cognitive function, mood, immune system and cardiovascular health.† Cold processed. Smart choice. Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart. Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
PLUSEPA – 60 gels | Minami Nutrition
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel per day, with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.5 g 1%1
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Unsaturated Fat 0.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 527 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 500 mg +
Other Omega-3s 27 mg+
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 10 mg +
+ Daily Value not established
1 Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), gelatin, glycerin, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols. Contains soy.
CAUTION: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice