PGX Daily Granules
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
PGX Daily Granules | Bioclinic Naturals
PGX Daily Granules are an unsweetened highly viscous combination of well purified water-soluble polysaccharides. Viscous fibers have been shown to reduce postprandial glucose concentrations and lower total and LDL cholesterol, primarily by forming a gel matrix which slows gastric emptying.*
Clinical trials have shown that in addition to the benefits of glucose and lipid reduction, highly viscous fibers were found to lower insulin secretion and C-peptide in response to carbohydrate meals, and to lower serum fructosamine, a marker of glycemic control. Viscous fibers effectively reduce the glycemic index of foods consumed simultaneously, by preventing the postprandial spikes in blood glucose concentration. Fiber viscosity has also been associated with increased satiety and reduced appetite, allowing for reduced caloric intake and weight loss. PGX Daily Granules allow for easy dosing, with 5 g of PGX per scoop, and are unflavored to allow mixing with a variety of beverages and foods.*
- Normalize blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity*
- Lower after meal blood sugar levels*
- Lower the glycemic index of meals*
- Support health weight loss safely - 0.5 to 2 lbs per week*
- Reduce appetite and food intake and ease food cravings*
- Balance blood cholesterol levels*
- Improve regularity*
- Dissolves in liquids instantly*
- High viscosity fiber complex*
- Regulates after meal blood glucose levels*
- Increases insulin sensitivity for less fat storage*
- Sprinkle onto any moist food, low calorie beverage or meal replacement*
- Unflavored – does not alter the taste of foods*
- Convenient and economical*
PGX Daily Granules 150 grams | Bioclinic Naturals
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.