- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
OsteoForce Supreme | Designs for Health -
Features the identical comprehensive array of bone-supportive nutrients found in our standard OsteoForce™, along with an increased level of vitamin D (2000 IU) as well as the addition of vitamin K2 and the bone-building protein MBP® (Milk Basic Protein)*
MBP® - support for increasing bone density
MBP® is a multifunctional, natural protein present in trace amounts in human and bovine milk whose main role is to assist the body in its ability to form bone and increase bone density. MBP® helps reinforce bones, making them more receptive to calcium while working to prevent excess calcium from being liberated from the bones. MBP® accomplishes this by helping to increase the number of bone-forming osteoblastic cells while regulating the activity of bone-destroying osteoclastic cells, and thus is a significant part of bone’s remodeling process.*
MBPs are derived from the whey portion of milk protein, therefore this product should be well-tolerated by anyone with allergies/sensitivities to lactose or casein. Those with whey allergies/sensitivities may want to support their bone health with our standard OsteoForce™.*
OsteoForce™ Supreme may benefit:
- Osteoporosis/Osteopenia/Serious bone degeneration*
- Fractured bones – consider combining withTRF 150™ for cartilage rebuilding*
Additional Highlights of OsteoForce™ Supreme
- OsteoForce™ Supreme supplies the necessary bone-rebuilding vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable forms. The minerals – calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium, and boron – are from Albion® Advanced Nutrition, the leader in formulating truly chelated minerals with outstanding absorption and bioavailability. True chelates are not only absorbed better than mineral salts, but they are retained better in body tissue (such as bone). *
- Vitamin D (2000 IU) helps facilitate calcium absorption in the intestine by stimulating the synthesis of calcium-binding protein as well as being involved in bone turnover. A substantial proportion of patients with hip fractures also have osteomalacia, caused by vitamin D deficiency.*
- Vitamin K is a coenzyme for matrix Gla protein (MGP), a potent inhibitor of arterial calcification which safely directs calcium in the body. OsteoForce™ Supreme contains a generous 1050 mcg of vitamin K, with 1000 mcg K1 and 50 mcg K2. While K1, the naturally occurring form of vitamin K in vegetables, does promote optimal function of the Gla proteins it is K2 that is the highly bioavailable, long-lasting form. Poor conversion of K1 to K2 in some people makes the inclusion of K2 very important*
OsteoForce Supreme | Designs for Health
Serving Size 4 tablets
Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
- Vitamin K (Phytonadione) 1000 mcg
- Vitamin K2 50 mcg
- Calcium 800 mg
- (as Di-Calcium Malate, Bis-Glycinate Chelate, Calcium Ascorbate and Calcium Carbonate as fillers only)
- Magnesium (Di-Magnesium Malate and Buffered Glycinate Chelate) 300 mg
- Zinc (as Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 5 mg
- Copper (as Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate) 2 mg
- Potassium (as Glycinate Complex) 50 mg
- Boron (as Glycinate Complex) 4 mg
- Milk Basic Protein 40 mg
- Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, crosscarmellose sodium, cellulose, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product contains vitamin K. Consult your health care practitioner before use if you are taking Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin or antibiotics.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial colors or flavors.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.