- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
OptiMega-3 90/180 gels | Bioclinic Naturals
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil improve a number of cardiovascular risk factors, including lowering of atherosclerotic burden, reducing triglyceride levels and blood pressure, and improving platelet and vascular function. EPA and DHA are also essential to the resolution of inflammatory processes as well as tissue repair.
proteins. In clinical trials, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil have reduced rates of all-cause mortality, cardiac and sudden death, as well as stroke. Benefit has also been shown for improving overall health, as well as for a wide variety of cardiovascular, inflammatory, and autoimmune conditions, ranging from asthma, cardiac arrhythmias, eczema, and inflammatory bowel disease, to pregnancy and breastfeeding support, rheumatoid arthritis, and neurodegenerative disease. Purified fish oils are free of many contaminants, such as heavy metals and PCBs, which continue to be a growing problem associated with the consumption of fish.
- Optimal 2:1 ratio EPA to DHA
- The pharmaceutical grade omega-3 blend is the only fish oil in the world to have achieved the highest USP standard verifying the quality and consistency of the fish oil
- Stringent quality control standards ensure that this highly purified fish oil concentrate is free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants, including heavy
metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds
- Omega-3 fish oil is sourced from wild anchovies, sardines, and/or mackerel, one of the best natural sources of EPA and DHA
- Harvested through sustainable fishing practices
- These small fish are less likely to be exposed to toxins because they are short lived, and low on the food chain
- Wild fish are superior to farmed fish as they not only have more omega-3s, but
contain less saturated fat and no antibiotic or hormone residues
- Delicious Vanilla, Peach & Orange Swirl flavor in a creamy liquid format
- Contains only naturally sourced flavors and sweeteners
- No fishy smell or aftertaste
- Natural vitamin E used as a preservative
OptiMega-3 Liquid | Bioclinic Naturals
Serving Size: 1 Tsp (5 ml)
Servings per Container: about 47.5
Amount per Serving:
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Meg-3 Fish Oil Concentrate 1,570 mg
- Molecularly Distilled, Ultra Purified. Anchovy, sardine, and or mackerel.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, xylitol, natural flavors (vanilla, peach, orange), soy lecithin, cellulose, tragacanth gum, pectin, natural vitamin E.
Suggested Use: Adults: 1 tsp (5 ml) 1-2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Children under 12 years of age: ½ tsp (2.5 ml) per day or as directed by a health care professional. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy gluten, wheat, or yeast.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice