Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones 90 gels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones 90 gels | Garden of Life
Any woman dealing with changing hormones either on a monthly basis or as time marches on, doesn’t need to be told about the associated issues. Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones supports hormonal and emotional health for women of all ages by providing all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus an amplified range of targeted benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations.
Why is Healthy Hormones different from other supplements?
Healthy Hormones contains a trio of clinically studied botanicals – Ashwagandha, Amla berry and Lifenol® wild hops – noted for their positive effects on the hormonal and emotional health of women of all ages.
- Lifenol®, a patented wild hops extract, has been clinically shown to reduce the frequency of hot flashes.†
- The Ashwagandha in Healthy Hormones addresses the direct issue of stress. Clinical studies indicate that Ashwagandha promotes a positive mind and mood, and a calm and relaxed state of mind.† This in turn, helps inhibit stress-related overeating and helps control carb cravings and the associated weight gain.†
- Amla berry supports collagen biosynthesis, a vital factor in maintaining healthy-looking skin.†
Going beyond hormonal support, Healthy Hormones also contains OmegaXanthin®. A synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean, OmegaXanthin provides all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus two ocean-based antioxidants for an amplified range of benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations. The combination of highly purified Omega-3 fatty acids plus the added benefits of fucoxanthin and astaxanthin, both powerful antioxidants make this a truly unique formula. As an antioxidant, astaxanthin benefits cardiovascular health, supports the body’s natural response to inflammation, immune system health, eye health and even supports healthy skin, bones and joints.† Fucoxanthin is a dynamic antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed, noted for its ability to fight free radicals that can cause damage at the cellular level, exerting its protective effects directly in fat cells.†
So what can the amplified benefits of Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones do for you?†
Menopause and Hormonal Performance
- May help alleviate symptoms associated with menopause†
- Helps reduce the frequency of hot flashes†
- Helps reduce stress and promotes emotional well-being†
- Helps promote a positive mind and mood†
- Helps promote restful sleep†
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue†
- Promotes a calm and relaxed state of mind†
- Helps control stress related appetite and carb cravings†
- Helps inhibit stress-related overeating and weight gain†
Skin Protection, Health and Beauty
- Supports collagen biosynthesis, a vital factor in maintaining healthy-looking skin†
- Helps protect against the breakdown of skin collagen†
- Helps maintain skin elasticity and tone†
- Helps protect skin against ultraviolet-induced (UV) damage†
- Supports anti-aging by promoting antioxidant cellular health†
- Supports eye health and normal vision†
- Supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response†
- Helps promote mental clarity, stamina, and concentration†
- Helps maintain already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels†
- Helps maintain already healthy c-reactive protein levels
Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones 90 gels | Garden of Life
No filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives. Gluten Free. Dairy Free.
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 softgels daily. Best taken with meals and at least 8 ounces of water. Not intended for children. Softgels are enhanced with a light, natural strawberry flavor - enjoy! To preserve freshness, immediately refrigerate after opening. Advanced usage: Increase gradually to 3 softgels three times daily (9 softgels per day).
Serving Size 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5g
Vitamin A* (50% as beta-carotene) 1,000IU
Vitamin D* 500IU
Vitmain E* 15IU
Vitamin K* 15mcg
Thiamin* (Vitamin B1) 1.5mg
Vitamin B12* 100mcg
OmegaXanthin® Blend 1.1g
Total Omega-3s 1g
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 525mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 350mg
Other Omega-3s 125mg
(4mg natural astaxanthin standardized in safflower oil)
Concentrated Fucoxanthin 1mg
Healthy Hormones® Botanical Blend 422mg
Ashwagandha extract 189mg
(Withania somnifera root and leaf)
Lifenol® Wild Hops extract 120mg
Indian gooseberry 113mg
* As RAW Food-Created Nutrients™
Ingredients: ultra pure, high potency fish oil (anchovies and sardines), gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, beta-carotene, natural strawberry flavoring, soy lecithin.
Caution: Your diet or health situation may benefit from the advanced use of this product. Check with your healthcare practitioner to determine your needs. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, or under medical supervision. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice