NDF - 4 oz
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
NDF - 4 oz | BioRay™
NDF® is a heavy metal and chemical detoxifier that safely removes toxic heavy metals, chemicals, and pesticides while balancing beneficial nutrient and mineral levels. It is a gentle detoxifying formula for individuals with a normal constitution.
NDF® increases the excretion of heavy metals such as mercury, lead, aluminum, and 19 others in laboratory tests. NDF® also mobilizes and binds to chemicals (PCB's, dioxin) and pesticides, such as Lindane. The chlorella cell wall in NDF® is a mucopolysaccharide (non-metal) ion exchange resin (MIER™). It forms both ionic and double bonds with toxic heavy metals in the body. NDF® improves memory, immune function, tolerance of environment, inhibits excessive histamine response, eliminates brain fog, and increases vitality, energy & focus.*
- Improves memory, immune function, tolerance of environment
- Inhibits excessive histamine response
- Eliminates brain fog
- Increases vitality, energy & focus
NDF - 4 oz | BioRay
Certified organic, raw, whole, pure, and nanonized: chlorella, cilantro, PolyFlor probiotics, and 18% grain neutral spirits as a preservative.
6 drops twice a day in 10 ounces of distilled or r/o water on an empty stomach constitutes the average dose for a 150 lb. adult . Sensitive individuals may want to start with one drop and gradually ramp up the dose. Dosage can be adjusted up to 2 ml. twice a day. Supervision by a physician is recommended.
A 1 ounce bottle is a 2 month supply at the average dose of 6 drops twice daily.
What is NDF, how does it work?
NDF™ is made from certified organic, raw, whole foods.
- 2 milliliters (2 droppers full or 52 drops) contain:
- 50 mgs. – Micronized and cell wall decimated Yaeyama Chlorella Pyrenoidosa
- .12 mls. - Micronized Cilantro
- 10 mgs. - Micronized *PolyFlor
- 75 mgs/liter Micronized Silica
- Grain neutral (gluten free) spirits 18% by volume as a preservative
- *PolyFlor™ microorganisms include: 12 strains of lactobacillus (including casei, acidophilus, salivarius, bulgaricus, sporogones and plantarum), 3 strains bifidobacterium including longum and bifidum, streptococcus thermophilus, and b. laterosporus.
The chlorella cell wall in NDF™ is a mucopolysaccharide (non-metal) ion exchange resin, and forms both ionic and double bonds with the metals it comes into contact with. It can therefore be thought of as a chelator (remover of heavy metals). NDF™ is manufactured with the exact methodology used to produce a ‘clathrating agent’, a bond that completely encloses the bound metal material, in addition to the ion exchange resin in the chlorella cell wall.
How do the heavy metals & chemicals leave my body?
80% of the heavy metals and chemicals that NDF™ binds to are removed within the first two urinations after the dose. The predominant route of heavy metal and chemical excretion is through the urine. This decreases the chance of reabsorption through the bowels and the burden on the liver.
Does NDF™ remove good minerals or vitamins?
NDF™ has beneficial vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes naturally. It does not remove beneficial nutrients from the body as other chelators do. NDF™ balances nutrient levels as shown in laboratory tests.
It is interesting to note that heavy metals, chemicals, acid forming foods, DMPS, DMSA and EDTA all create excessive positive ions (free radicals) in the body, while NDF™, and alkaline forming foods all have a reducing, soothing, negative ion effect on the body.
What are some conditions NDF™ assists with?
Adults: lack of energy, foggy brain, anxiety, insomnia, poor memory, hormone imbalance, fatigue, adrenal issues, lack of focus, decrease in symptoms of many degenerative diseases.
Children: lack of comprehension, poor verbal skills, poor motor skills, social deficits, sensory issues, allergies symptoms.
What have others have experienced while using NDF™?
- Adults: clear thinking, balanced moods, increased energy, improved memory.
- Children: improvements in communication, behaviors, focus, and speech.
- Benefits of Natural Detox Factors - NDF™
- -Removes harmful heavy metals,chemicals, & pesticides.
- -Is all natural and has certified organic ingredients.
- -No side effects.
- -Formulated by a doctor.
- -Safe for children, adults, and pets.
What should I know when taking NDF™?
- -Start with one drop of NDF™ and increase your dose by one drop every other day. (Maximum dose is 52 drops 2x per day)
- -Drink 6-8 ounces of good clean water every hour.
- -Have at least 1 – 2 bowel movements every day.
- -Take activated charcoal should you experience ‘healing crisis’ symptoms such as irritability, inability to focus or concentrate, rashes, stomach aches, flu like symptoms. Change in stools is not usually considered an aggravation.
- -To ensure a successful detox, support your liver first with BioRay's Liver Life.
Some things you can do to support your body:
- -Eat as organically as possible.
- -Drink clean water throughout the day.
- --Remove any foods that trigger an immune response.
- -Decrease the amount of toxins you are exposed to in your environment.
- -Restore a healthy body pH.
- -Start Liver Life to support your liver, decrease the impact these toxins have on your body, and prepare your body for detox.
- -Remove the heavy metals and chemicals with NDF.
- -Repair the damage that these toxins have created by reestablishing healthy intestinal flora and omegas.
- How much is in one bottle of NDF™ and how long will it last?
- A one ounce bottle of NDF™ contains 754 drops. Each dropperful contains 26 drops. There are 29 droppers per bottle.
- 6 drops, twice a day, will last 62 days.
- 15 drops, twice a day will last 25 days.
- 1 dropperful, twice a day will last 14 1/2 days.
These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. NDF™ is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Method of action is not sulfhydryl-group dependant thus may not bind in the kidney; one year of continuous use at 2 ml. per day showed no elevation of serum creatinine and an improvement in BUN/creatinine ratio. NDF acts through elimination via the kidney system thereby providing very low to no risk of metal resorption through excessively permeable bowel membranes that are generally found in people with an improper balance of metallic ions, or flora-mediated methylation of unbound mercury. NDF does not pull enzyme system-bound beneficial minerals from the body and is a source of bioavailable minerals (see nutritional analysis of chlorella).
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice