- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Mag Glycinate 200 mg 120/240 tabs | Metagenics
The Mag Glycinate is a nutritive source of magnesium that has been produced by Metagenics by using a patented process, which aims to enhance the tolerance of magnesium in the intestines and promotes better absorption of this mineral. This health supplement is suitable for supporting nerve transmission, muscle relaxation and proves to be of great help in preventing nocturnal leg muscle cramps. As this health supplement helps in ATP production, it improves intestinal motility and bone mineralization too.*
- Supports proper ATP (energy) production and plays important roles in biosynthesis, growth, and thermogenesis, as well as in bone mineralization and intestinal motility.*
- Supports muscle relaxation and nerve transmission.*
- May help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.*
- Unlike other formulations, the magnesium (magnesium bis-glycinate) in Mag Glycinate is absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids; it is not dependent on stomach acid for absorption.*
Mag Glycinate 200 mg 120 tabs | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE:2 tabs
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 120
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Magnesium (magnesium bis-glycinate) 200 mg
- Microcystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, silica and magnesium stearate. Free of wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take 2 tablets twice daily between meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.