MRSA Care (Manageable Resistance of Skin Ailments)
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
MRSA Care® (Manageable Resistance of Skin Ailments) | Results RNA
Strengthens immunity. Improves resistance.
MRSA Care® Intra-oral spray strengthens immunity, reducing susceptibility and symptoms associated with Staphylococcus aureus. Combine with ACS 200® Extra Strength and ACZ nano® Extra Strength for a comprehensive, effective protocol. Results are fast acting and safe. Usually significant benefit can be felt within the first month of product use. Continual use provides increased and continual benefit. MRSA Care® has no side effects.
No more capsules or pills. Results RNA® Intra-oral sprays are a new age in supplementation. Just spray, swish and swallow. MRSA Care® has a mild, pleasant taste with a hint of natural mint.
|MRSA Care® Intra-oral spray provides powerful immune system support.|
|Simple to use. Fast acting.|
|Available without a prescription.|
|Numerous Patient Case Studies document effective treatment success.|
MRSA Facts, by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC)
What type of infections does MRSA cause?
- In the community most MRSA infections are skin infections that may appear as pustules or boils which often are red, swollen, painful, or have pus or other drainage. These skin infections commonly occur at sites of visible skin trauma, such as cuts and abrasions, and areas of the body covered by hair (e.g., back of neck, groin, buttock, armpit, beard area of men).
- Almost all MRSA skin infections can be effectively treated by drainage of pus with or without antibiotics. More serious infections, such as pneumonia, bloodstream infections, or bone infections, are very rare in healthy people who get MRSA skin infections.
How is MRSA transmitted?
- MRSA is usually transmitted by direct skin-to-skin contact or contact with shared items or surfaces that have come into contact with someone else's infection (e.g., towels, used bandages).
In what settings do MRSA skin infections occur?
- MRSA skin infections can occur anywhere.
- Some settings have factors that make it easier for MRSA to be transmitted.
- These factors, referred to as the 5 C's, are as follows: Crowding, frequent skin-to-skin Contact, Compromised skin (i.e., cuts or abrasions), Contaminated items and surfaces, and lack of Cleanliness.
- Locations where the 5 C's are common include schools, dormitories, military barracks, households, correctional facilities, and daycare centers
MRSA Care (Manageable Resistance of Skin Ailments) | Results RNA
Intra-oral Spray Dosage Guidelines
Maintenance Dose: Take 4 sprays by mouth 2 - 3 times daily.
Higher Dose: Take 6 sprays by mouth 4 times daily.
For Best Results:
Take Results RNA® Cold Sore Care® with ACS 200® Extra Strength and ACZ nano® Extra Strength to achieve enhanced oral health and total body detoxification
Normal Dose: Take 4 sprays by mouth, 3 times daily. Or take 6 sprays twice daily.
Therapeutic Dose: Take 6 sprays by mouth, 4 times daily.
Do not eat or drink for 2 minutes following.
Take as recommended by your physician.
Formula derived using a proprietary selective nutrient extraction process with ultra-distilled water, Peppermint Leaf (Mentha x piperita), Green Tea Leaf (Camellia sinesis), Devil’s Claw Root (Harpagophytum procumbens), Soapwort Herb (Sopanaria officinalis), Peach Leaf (Prunus persica).
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice