Lyme Disease Testing
Diagnosing Lyme Disease
Lyme had been very difficult to diagnose much less treat. Some doctors feel the diagnosis is more from symptoms then lab. Others, like us, do rely on labs to make a stronger diagnosis.
If you have Lyme what are the best of the current tests. In our office we will often screen with the following tests.
- CD 57
- HPU/KPU Testing
- SpiroStat Lyme and Co-infection test
- NeuroScience My Lyme ID
We will often run additional tests to uncover underlying metabolic problems to reduce the likelihood of recovery.
- Heavy Metals - provoked urine test
- Hair Analysis - heavy metals and mineral imbalances
- GI Effects - testing for parasites, fungus, yeast, mold, gluten, h. pylori.
- Organix - metabolic pathways
- Co-factors (Vitamins and Minerals)
- Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
- Neuro-chemistry - brain chemistry
- Food allergies
- Gluten Sensitivity
CD57 Lyme Infection Panel | LabCor - CD57 Panel ordered through LabCor for chronic lyme infection.*
Consultation with Dr. Forrest - Dr. Forrest, MA, MH, DC, is a licensed chiropractor in California. His is available for in-office visits and informational/educational phone/Skype consultations and Zyto and EVOX Biometric Body Scans. You are welcome to draw on his over 28 years of clinical experience.*(hide)
iSpot Lyme with Western Blot (#5201) | NeuroScience - New generation of in vitro diagnostic test for the detection of antigen-specific effector/memory T cells that respond to stimulation by Borrelia burgdorferi antigens. Additionally 5201 provides western blot IgG and IgM assessments(hide)
HPU/KPU Test | Health Diagnostics - Lyme Disease Screening Test - When KPU is correctly diagnosed and the recommended substitution of supplements is included in the treatment of any chronic illness outcome can be dramatically improved(hide)
Spiro Stat Babesiosis Panel - Diagnostic testing for Babesiosis.
Zyto Biometric Body Scan - With the development of ZYTO biocommunication, it is easy to identify your body’s biological preference for things relating to your health.*(hide)
Neo40 Professional Nitric Oxide Booster
- • Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- • NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- • ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- • Now available in 30 or 60 lozenges
- • NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|