Liposomal Glutathione 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Liposomal Glutathione 60 caps | Pure Encapsulations
√ Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced absorption liposomal form*
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids*
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion*
√ Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis*
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation*
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health*
√ Supports liver health and detoxification*
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver*
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification*
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status*
This is a heat sensitive item. Expedited shipping is recommended*
Liposomal Glutathione 60 softgels
Commitment to Quality Program. Sourced and manufactured to avoid: †
- Artificial Additives
- Environmental Contaminants
- Added Excipients
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
BioGlute™ 375 mg
proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids providing:
glutathione 250 mg
phospholipid complex 125 mg.
other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide). Contains soy
Tamper Resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Keep out of the reach of children.
† See Ingredients Panel for product information
BioGlute™ is a registered trademark of Essential Nutraceuticals, LLC
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.