Inspir-Action 60 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Inspir-Action 60 tabs | Bioclinic Naturals
Proteolytic enzymes can also lower the viscosity of mucous secretions, and in a randomized trial bromelain reduced symptoms of acute sinusitis in children more effectively than standard therapy.6 Marshmallow is widely used for cough and soothing of irritated mucous membranes, with mucilaginous and bioadhesive effects attributed to polysaccharides extracted from the root.7 English ivy extract increases beta-2-adrenergic bronchial activity, relaxing smooth bronchial musculature and increasing surfactant factors and has proven an effective treatment for acute bronchitis.8Extracts of mullein, wild cherry and horehound similarly have a long history of use for various respiratory tract pathologies, complementing this formula with a unique combination of demulcent, emollient, expectorant and antitussive properties to provide symptom relief.9
- Provides mucolytic, demulcent and antitussive action for relief of cough, bronchitis, sinusitis, congestion and other respiratory conditions*
- Respiratory formula with unique combination of botanicals and nutrients designed *
to reduce symptoms and restore function*
- Clinically relevant dosages of each active ingredient*
- NAC also increases glutathione levels, a key antioxidant in lung tissues*
- Sutherland ER, Crapo JD, Bowler RP. N-acetylcysteine and exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. COPD. 2006 Dec;3(4):195-202.*
- Demedts M, Behr J, Buhl R, et al., for the IFIGENIA Study Group. High-dose acetylcysteine in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. N Engl J Med. 2005;353(21):2229–2242.*
- Palacio JR, Markert UR, Martínez P. Anti-inflammatory properties of N-acetylcysteine on lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages. Inflamm Res. 2011 Jul;60(7):695-704.*
- Zafarullah M, Li WQ, Sylvester J, et al. Molecular mechanisms of N-acetylcysteine actions. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2003 Jan;60(1):6-20.*
- De Flora S, Grassi C, Carati L. Attenuation of influenza-like symptomatology and improvement of cell-mediated immunity with long-term N-acetylcysteine treatment. Eur Respir J. 1997 Jul;10(7):1535-41.*
- Braun JM, Schneider B, Beuth HJ. Therapeutic use, efficiency and safety of the proteolytic pineapple enzyme Bromelain-POS in children with acute sinusitis in Germany. In Vivo. 2005 Mar-Apr;19(2):417-21.*
- Deters A, Zippel J, Hellenbrand N, et al. Aqueous extracts and polysaccharides from Marshmallow roots (Althea officinalis L.): cellular internalisation and stimulation of cell physiology of human epithelial cells in vitro. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Jan 8;12(1):62-9.*
- Cwientzek U, Ottillinger B, Arenberger P. Acute bronchitis therapy with ivy leaves extracts in a two-arm study. A double-blind, randomised study vs. an other ivy leaves extract. Phytomedicine. 2011 Oct 15;18(13):1105-9.*
- Turker AU, Gurel E. Common mullein (Verbascum thapsus L.): recent advances in research. Phytother Res. 2005 Sep;19(9):733-9.*
Inspir-Action 60 tabs | Bioclinic Naturals
Suggested Usage: 1 tablet 3 times per day with food or as directed by a health care professional. For prolonged use, consult a health care professional.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 200 mg
Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus) (stem) 100 mg (1 500 000 FCC PU) †
Marshmallow Extract 4:1 (Althaea officinalis) (root) 100 mg
Mullein Extract 4:1 (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf) 100 mg
Wild Cherry Extract 4:1 (Prunus serotina) (bark) 100 mg
Horehound Extract 4:1 (Marrubium vulgare) (herb) 50 mg
Ivy Extract 10% Hederacoside (Hedera helix) (leaf) 50 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
† FCC (Food Chemical Codex), PU (Papain Unit)
Caution: Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking hypoglycemic drugs, if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics, or having surgery. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care professional. Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.