HLC Antibiotic Care 14 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
HLC Antibiotic Care 14 vcaps | Pharmax
Clinically proven to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy.* The Cambridge Probiotic/Antibiotic Trial* concluded that this researchdriven, proprietary blend of Human Lactic Commensals (HLC) strains was proven effective in human trials to modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotic therapy and return to normal levels within 7 days. Human Lactic Commensals (HLC) probiotic strains are proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains that have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.*
HLC Antibiotic features:
• Supplements the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy *
• High dose intestinal health formula *
• Promotes a healthy gut microflora*
• Provides 100 billion CFU per dose from two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, and Lactobacillus salivarius. Each of the strains attach in different areas of the epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract (small and large intestines).*
• Probiotics reinforce the epithelial barrier and mediate intestinal permeability via controlling the integrity of tight junctions.*
Although the microflora composition in the gut is relatively steady, it can be altered by diet, stress, age, and medication use. *
HLC probiotics additional info:
- HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trial*
- Virtually 100% survival through stomach*
- Ability to attach to human epithelial cells*
- Shelf stability and full label claim within 1 month at room temperature*
- Independent verification of specification with every batch*
- Suitable for vegans*
HLC Antibiotic Care 14 vcaps | Pharmax
Recommended intake: Adults and Children (6 years and older): One capsule taken daily with a meal, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as professionally directed.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 14
Amount per serving
HLC Consortium 100 billion viable cells
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
Other ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), hypromellose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate
Risk information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if the blister pack has been tampered with. Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F). Keep out of reach of children.
* Madden J.A.J. et al. Effect of probiotics on preventing disruption of the intestinal microflora following antibiotic therapy: A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Int Immunophar 2005: 5: 1091-1097
* Susan F. Plummer et al. Effects of probiotics on the composition of the intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents 2005: 26: 69-74
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.