GinkgoMag - 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
GinkgoMag 60 capsules | Karuna Health - Standardized Ginkgo biloba extract with magnesium for healthy circulation.*
GinkgoMag combines two natural substances with effects on peripheral circulation. Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) inhibits platelet activating factor (PAF), which reduces blood viscosity and relaxes the smooth muscle tissues of the blood vessels, respiratory tract and other organs. Magnesium affects vascular and bronchial tone through its participation in the regulation of neuromuscular electrical potentials and neurotransmission. Together, GBE and magnesium promote normal respiratory air flow and optimal cardiovascular and peripheral vascular circulation, facilitating blood flow, glucose delivery and oxygenation throughout the body, including the lower extremities and cardiac tissues.
- Ginkgo biloba is an ancient plant containing two important constituent groups - the ginkgo flavone glycosides and the terpene lactones. The Ginkgo biloba in GinkgoMag is standardized in relation to both ginkgo flavone glycosides (24%) and terpene lactones (6%).
- Ginkgo components facilitate optimal blood flow to all tissues by inhibiting platelet activating factor (PAF) activity and modulating the effects of neurotransmitters and endothelial-derived blood vessel relaxing factors (Thromb Res2002;108:151-60; Fitoterapia1998;49:195-244).
- Ginkgo promotes normal circulation (Fortschr Med 1993;111(10):170-2) and can increase comfortable walking ability in people with poor circulation (Am J Med2000;108:276-81).
- Magnesium is required for ion transport across cell membranes to maintain neuromuscular electrical potentials and facilitate neuro-transmission (Clin Calcium2005;15: 87-90, 255-60).
- Magnesium is important for normal vascular function and supports healthy blood pressure (Hypertension1998;32:260-5) and optimal circulation (Circulation2000;102: 2353-2358; Vasa 1985;14:285-8).
- Improved breathing comfort has been achieved with either supplemental ginkgo biloba (Chinese J Integrative & Western Med 1997;3:264-7) or magnesium (Magnesium Bulletin 1997;19:4-6; Eur Respir J 1997;10: 2225-9)
GinkgoMag 60 capsules | Karuna Health
- Ginkgo biloba 50:1 extract with magnesium
- Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) promotes cerebrovascular and peripheral vascular circulation, and protects the blood-brain barrier.
One capsule provides:
- Magnesium (amino acid chelate) 100 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba extract* 60 mg * standardized to 245 ginko flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
Suggested use for adults:
1 - 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice