GastroCare 100 chewable tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
GastroCare 100 chewable tabs | Karuna Health - Botanicals and zinc in chewable tablets for upper GI health. *
Symptoms of upper gastrointestinal discomfort are among the most common patient complaints. Supporting the healing process of esophageal, gastric, and abdominal tissues requires more than just treating symptoms.
Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) is rich in flavonoids and chalcones, among other constituents, that favorably yet safely influence mucosal health by a number of mechanisms. Slippery elm bark contains a mucilage component with soothing properties ideally suited for protecting the tissues of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
Zinc has several functions essential for healing disturbed tissues, including those of the upper digestive tract. These therapies are combined in a pleasant-tasting chewable tablet, since capsules do not allow the development of the soothing coating action required for maximal effectiveness.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) contains flavonoids and chalcones exhibiting multiple protective effects on gastric mucosal tissues (Comp Biochem Physiol 1996;113C:17-21; Planta Med 1992;58:389-93; Eur J Pharmacol 1981;72:219-25), but it is free of potentially hazardous glycyrrhizin that occurs naturally in licorice (Food Chem Toxicol 1993;31:303-12).
- DGL has repeatedly demonstrated effectiveness in supporting normal growth and repair processes in the upper digestive tract according to controlled human trials (Gut 1985; 26:599-602; Gut 1982;23:545-51).
- The topical benefits of DGL (J Assoc Phys India 1989;37:647) and the clinical failure of forms that did not interact with saliva (Gut 1978;19:779-82; Practitioner 1975;215:787-92) emphasize the necessity of a chewable DGL tablet.
- Slippery elm bark contains a mucilage component with soothing properties ideally suited for protecting the tissues of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Zinc has several functions essential for healing, and has significantly improved growth and repair processes in the upper digestive tract compared with placebo in double-blind research (Med J Aust 1975;2:793-6).
GastroCare 100 chewable tabs | Karuna Health
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.