- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Fem Essentials (MulVit&Min) 90 tabs | Metagenics
The Fem Essentials from Metagenics is a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals to supply a comprehensive nutritional foundation to women. The ratio of vitamin B is to ensure your adrenal glands and liver are functioning properly. The Fem Essentials also protect your cells from radical damage by providing you a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and BetateneÂ® mixed carotenoids. It is responsible for the proper metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Features high levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins to support healthy adrenal and liver function, homocysteine metabolism, and a host of other metabolic processes.
- Protects cells from free radical damage by providing vitamins A, C, E, and quercetin, as well as Caro-Xan™—our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- Provides patented mineral amino acid chelates—including the trace minerals chromium and vanadium—to support the proper metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Supplies high levels of folic acid to support health for women who may become pregnant.
Fem Essentials (MulVit&Min) 90 tabs
SIX TABLETS CONTAIN:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 5000 IU
- as Beta-Carotene (from Caro-Xan, a prprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids) 15,000 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol Succin) 100 IU
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 20 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1200 mg
- Niacinamide 400 mg
- Betaine HCl (Tri-methylglycine HCl) 325 mg
- Choline (Bitartrate) 200 mg
- Inositol 188 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-pantothenateVitamin B-5) 200 mg
- Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 40 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) 34 mg
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 30 mg
- Niacin 20 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg
- Calcium (Citrate) 500 mg
- Magnesium (Glycinate, Citrate) 250 mg
- Potassium (Aspartate) 99 mg
- Iron (Glycinate) 10 mg
- Zinc (Aspartate) 20 mg
- Manganese (Aspartate) 1 mg
- Copper (Lysinate) 2 mg
- Chromium (Dinicotinate Glycinate) 200 mcg
- Selenium (Aspartate) 200 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg
- Molybdenum (Aspartate) 100 mcg
- Vanadyl Sulfate 200 mcg
- Quercetin (Dihydrate) 25 mg
- Alpha-Carotene 132 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 32 mcg
- Zeaxanthin 26 mcg
- Lutein 20 mcg
Take 3 to 6 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner
Excessive vitamin A (retinyl acetate) may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU Total per day of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate).
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice