Dolovent 120 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Dolovent 120 caps | Weber & Weber
A natural and effective way to Helps Maintain Proper Energy Levels In the Brain.*
Dolovent™ delivers what diet alone can't*
Medical research has documented that a deficiency in magnesium, Vitamin B2 and coenzyme Q10 can play a role - maintaining healthy blood flow to the brain. Correcting this dietary deficiency is a challenge since food alone cannot supply the clinical levels these micronutrients needed to achieve normal brain energy levels.*
Here is an overview of how each ingredient works and how they all work together to target the imbalances.*
Magnesium levels are often low in certain individuals. This is a problem because magnesium stabilizes the nervous system, counteracts vascular cramping and inhibits inflammatory substances. Magnesium also influences messenger substances in the brain. Due to its relaxing effect, magnesium is called the "anti-stress mineral." The challenge is that magnesium levels can fall significantly during the day, especially during exercise.*
Studies of magnesium and migraines suggest its effectiveness may relate to ionized magnesium levels and it appears that prolonged high-dose supplementation for a minimum of 3 to 4 months may be required to achieve benefit from using magnesium.*
Certain individuals often have low levels of vitamin B2 (also known as riboflavin). Water-soluble vitamin B2 is needed to support electron transport and all energy-related cellular functions, and has the ability to increase the energy metabolism of brain cells. As a coenzyme, vitamin B2 also plays a key role in carbohydrate, fat and energy metabolism.*
Several studies have shown favorable results in using Vitamin B2. There is no known long-term toxicity from supplementation. Extremely low instances of diarrhea and frequent urination have been noted. A harmless side effect of Vitamin B2 is that it will give urine a fluorescent yellow color.*
Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is known as an "energy enhancer" because it plays a role in electron transport. It is a vital component of mitochondria and a sufficiently high concentration of coenzyme Q10 is needed to activate the energy metabolism.*
CoQ10's effect has not been studied to the extent of other natural substances (such as magnesium), but the research that has been conducted shows associates use of CoQ10 over four months - enhanced energy and a sustained feeling of wellbeing. Widely used as a supplement for many years, side effects of using CoQ10 occur at a low rate and include mainly gastrointestinal disturbances.*
BIOFLAVONOIDS & OTHER ELEMENTS*
In addition to magnesium, Vitamin B2 and CoQ10, there are other key vitamins, minerals, trace elements that support both brain function and overall health and immunity. Bioflavonoids are especially important. These naturally occurring plant compounds have powerful antioxidant properties and have been shown to support healthy body systems, which fight DNA damage, the effects of aging, and support the circulatory system by increasing capillary strength.*
Dolovent 120 caps | Weber & Weber
Recommendations for use: Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening, with or after a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A 1250IU
Vitamin C 100mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100IU
Vitamin E 100IU
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 2.5mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 200mg
Vitamin B6 2.5mg
Folate (Folic Acid) 200mcg
Vitamin B12 3mcg
Pantothenic Acid 5mg
Coenzyme Q10 75mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Potato starch. Coloring: Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin.
This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not purchase if seal is missing or broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- What does Dolovent™ do?
- Dolovent supports normal brain energy levels* by helping to maintain normal levels of magnesium, vitamin B2, coenzyme Q10, and other essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are all targeted at stabilizing cellular and brain energy and overall health. The way Dolovent does this is by delivering the clinical strength of these micronutrients needed to support normal levels of cellular and brain energy.
- Is Dolovent™ safe?
- The Dolovent formulation has been recommended by European physicians for years and used by thousands of people. No serious side effects have been reported in all this time. The changes you might notice are that Vitamin B2 may cause urine to turn bright yellow and some people experience mild bloating and loose stools due to the magnesium. Dolovent is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and purity. It should not, however, be used with other products that contain magnesium or vitamin B2.
- Should I worry about drug interactions?
- Dolovent has not been shown to cause any adverse drug interactions. This dietary supplement can be taken safely along with prescription migraine medications (such as triptans and beta blockers). However, to optimize absorption of Dolovent, the capsules should be taken two hours either before or after drugs with the following active ingredients: tetracyclines, ferrous (iron) substances, sodium fluoride, isoniazid, cholorpromaxine and digoxin.
- What is in Dolovent™?
- How soon can Dolovent™ make a difference?
- Though normal levels of magnesium, B2 and CoQ10 may be restored in as little as a week, Dolovent is most effective taken regularly over at least three to four months.
- Do I need my doctor's approval to take Dolovent?
- Because Dolovent is a dietary supplement, you don't need a prescription. However, it is always a good idea to check with your doctor when you begin taking any supplement. It's interesting to note that in Europe, where natural supplements are considered part of mainstream medicine, the Dolovent formulation is often recommended by doctors. Here in the US, a growing number of doctors are seeing results with both acute/prescription medications and afterwards a regimen of dietary supplementation such as Dolovent provides.
- How is Dolovent taken?
- Dolovent capsules are taken by mouth: Twice daily, 1-2 capsules morning and evening with or after a meal.
- Should I discontinue Dolovent if I'm having surgery?
- You should always check with your doctor. However, Dolovent does not affect blood clotting or any other factor that could have an impact on su
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice