Curcumax Pro 60 gels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Curcumax Pro 60 gels | Integrative Therapeutics
choose a natural, professional strength pain† formula
While there are many available options for occasional pain relief, but the safety of continuous use and efficacy of low dose combinations remain questionable.
Why take Curcumax™ Pro?
Curcumax Pro offers a safe, natural and affordable solution for occasional pain and stiffness.†* Unlike many dietary supplements in the professional channel, Curcumax Pro delivers clinically studied levels of two herbal extracts – turmeric and boswellia – shown to improve patient comfort and mobility.†
Curcumax Pro features:
- Meriva®, a special turmeric extract with 18 times the bioavailability of curcumin and 29 times the bioavailability of total curcuminoids vs. other turmeric forms.1
- 5-LOXIN®, a potent and fast-acting boswellia extract clinically shown to improve range of motion – with results as early as 7 days!†2
- Isoquercetin, an exclusive, natural form of quercetin that is up to 5 times more bioavailable than ordinary quercetin
Lavela WS 1265 60 softgels | Integrative Therapeutics
• Professional strength pain formula*†
• Clinically studied level of bioavailable Meriva®
• Fast-acting 5-LOXIN® for results in 7 days
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Sodium 10 mg
Active Relief Blend: 1.3 g
- Meriva® Curcuma longa Root and Rhizome Extract (phosphatidylcholine complex) providing 200 mg curcuminoids, 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata Gum Extract standardized to 30% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA), and Isoquercetin
Other ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium strearate, modified cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, and vegetable glycerin.
Recommendations: 2 tablets daily following meals. Can be taken as 1 tablet twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
*This statement HAS not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice