- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Colostrum-IgG | Premier Research Labs
100% whole colostrum for optimal intracellular transport
Colostrum is a immune-active fluid secreted by a female cows for about three days after giving birth. Colostrum-IgG™ is made from 100% whole bovine colostrum that is not defatted and pesticide-free.
Colostrum-IgG™ contains 25% immunoglobulins (IgG) for immune support. In addition, this concentrate delivers a full-spectrum of multiple immune support agents including lactoferrin, N-acetylneurominic acid and IGF-I.
Our colostrum is obtained from a very select group of dairy farmers producing quality colostrum. During the summer, spring and fall, their cows are grass-fed (a superior nutrition source for cattle). During the winter, they are fed hay. We go the extra step with our colostrum powder by nitrogen flushing each bottle to maintain peak freshness
- Immune booster - Colostrum naturally contains a broad range of amazing immune boosters: immunoglobulins, hormones, enzymes, growth factors, peptides and nucleotides. Further, colostrum is the richest source of non-synthetic, all natural MSM - a sulfur compound which helps fight infection.
- Top infection fighter - Recent studies show that colostrum has the power to severely inhibit or destroy the growth of many dangerous bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites including E. coli, Helicobactor pylori, Listeria, rotaviruses, Streptococcus (many different varieties), Staphylococcus (many different strains), Salmonella, Shigella, Bacteroides, Berrelia, Clostridium, HIV and Candida albicans.
- Recovery after surgery or other injury extremely powerful healing support for the whole body.
- Rich in lactoferrin - supporting oxygen transport into the blood.
The Infection Terminator
Recent studies show that colostrum has the power to severely inhibit or destroy the growth of many dangerous bacteria, viruses, and funguses, including E. coli, Helicobactor pylori, Listeria, rotaviruses, Streptococcus (many different varieties), Staphylococcus (many different strains), Salmonella, Shigella, Bacteroides, Borrelia, Clostridium, HIV and Candida albicans.
The Best Colostrum
- 100% whole Colostrum
- Not defatted which compromises its intracellular transport
- From organically fed, happy cows not from commercial cows treated with drugs and synthetic hormones
- Low temperature, air-dried
- Not freeze-dried or highly heated
- Broad spectrum immune system support
- Contains human-active immunoglobulins with a whopping 21% minimum immunoglobulins (IgG and IgA)
- Richest source of natural MSM
- A sulfur compound which helps promote a strong and healthy immune system
- Rich in Lactoferrin (6 mg/gram)
- A natural compound which helps to pro mote healthy oxygen transport in the blood
- From organically fed, happy cows that have never been ill
- Free of synthetic hormones and toxic chemicals
- No hormones, antibiotic residues or other drugs
Colostrum-IgG | Premier Research Labs
Servings: 125 powder. 60 caps
Each teaspoon contains whole Bovine Colostrum 3 g
1 Capsule contains 350mg Bovine Colostrum
Adults or children: take 1 teaspoon, 1 to 2 times daily. May be mixed in food or drinks
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice