CoffeeGenic 400 mg 90 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CoffeeGenic 400 mg 90 vcaps | Life Extension Foundation
Based on remarkable research, Life Extension introduces CoffeeGenic Weight Management with Green Coffee Extract. Taken before meals, this supplement—which includes potent doses of the green coffee compound, chlorogenic acid— utilizes a novel, five-pronged approach that can, along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, help many people naturally achieve maximum weight loss.*
This unique, cutting-edge blend of proven compounds provides the most powerful natural weight-loss formulation available anywhere.*
CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract*
In a recent, placebo-controlled, human study, subjects took 350 mg of green coffee extract three times daily but did not change their calorie intake or exercise level. The impressive findings, reported January 2012, noted that both men and women lost an average of 17.6 pounds—over 10% of body weight—after just 12 weeks of supplementation. There was also an average 4.44% reduction in body fat percentage.*1
The conclusion is that green coffee extract powerfully supports the body’s ability to lose weight naturally.1 And CoffeeGenic™—the key ingredient in this product—is the same clinically validated form of green coffee bean extract used in this study.*
In a number of studies, the chlorogenic acid in this extract has demonstrated a wide range of supportive properties related to insulin sensitivity,2 and to glucose formation3,4 and absorption.5 Clinical research has shown that chlorogenic acid helps limit dangerous after-meal glucose surges, supporting healthy blood sugar levels for those already within the normal range.*6
CoffeeGenic Weight Management with Green Coffee Extract contains potent green coffee compounds that have been enhanced by a select nutrient complex that further reinforces and deepens the ability to support weight-loss.*
This trace element is involved in the production of thyroid hormones that regulate the basal metabolic rate—which affects the body’s rate of calorie burn.*7
Chromium plays an important role in glucose utilization and is required for the release of energy from glucose. It is now generally recognized as helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels for those already in the normal range.*8-10
Green Tea Decaffeinated Extract *
Green tea contains health-promoting polyphenols, including epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which has about 25-100 times the ability of vitamins C and E to support the body’s natural antioxidant activity.11 The conclusions of a number of studies suggest it helps support healthy metabolic rate and weight loss.*12-17
Integra-Lean African Mango IGOB-131*
Fat cells secrete leptin, a hormone that signals our brain that we’ve eaten enough.18 But some individuals have become resistant to leptin, resulting in added pounds. An extract from an African mango called Irvingia gabonensis has been shown to support leptin sensitivity—followed by weight loss and a slimming of the waistline.*19,20
African mango also helps the body control the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines, and therefore, the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods. And this extract supports healthy levels of adiponectin, a hormone that regulates metabolism of lipids and glucose. Research indicates it has the ability to promote weight loss.*20
Based on the latest research, these five proven compounds have now been combined into a single weight-loss bullet: CoffeeGenic™ Weight Management with Green Coffee Extract—the most comprehensive and most powerful weight-loss formulation available today.*
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.*
1. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2012;5:21-7.*
2. J Nutr Biochem. 2006 Jan;17(1):63-71.*
3. J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Apr 14;58(7):4141-4. *
4. Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Jul 6;130(1):93-7.*
5. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2007 Apr;53(2):166-73.*
6. Nagendran MV. Effect of Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCE), High in Chlorogenic Acids, on Glucose Metabolism. Poster presentation number: 45-LB-P. Obesity 2011, the 29th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Obesity Society. Orlando, Florida. October 1-5, 2011.*
7. Available at: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iodine-HealthProfessional/ . Accessed September 24, 2012.*
8. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Jun;7(3):218-35.*
9. Saudi Med J. 2000 Jan;21(1):45-50.*
10. Endocr Pract. 2012 May-Jun;18(3):394-8.*
11. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 1999;18(3):147-58.*
12. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2008 Dec;78(6):275-81. *
13. Obesity. 2007 Jun;15(6):1473-83.*
14. In Vivo. 2004 Jan-Feb;18(1):55-62.*
15. Br J Nutr. 2005 Sep;94(3):432-6.*
16. Obesity. 2009 Feb;17(2):310-7.*
17. J Nutr Biochem. 2011 Jan;22(1):1-7.*
18. Prog Histochem Cytochem. 2010 Sep;45(3):143-200.*
19. Lipids Health Dis. 2008 Nov 13;7:44.*
20. Lipids Health Dis. 2009 Mar 2;8:7.*
CoffeeGenic 400 mg 90 vcaps | Life Extension Foundation
Directions : Take one (1) capsule before each heavy meal, up to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
CoffeeGenic™ Green Coffee 400 mg **
(Coffea arabica) extract (bean)
[std to 50% chlorogenic acid (200 mg)]
**Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica. Each serving contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/4 cup brewed green tea).
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.