- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CoQ10 ST-200 60 gels | Metagenics
CoQ10 ST-200 offers a CoQ10 (crystal-free complex) in concentrated 200 mg softgels for daily use. It supplies a D-limonene (citrus) base and vitamin E to your body. The D-limonene (citrus) base is responsible for easier absorption of CoQ10 structure in the body while the Vitamin E supports for the activity of CoQ10 in your body. The CoQ10 ST-200 is highly recommended for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection.
- Provides a D-limonene (citrus) base—a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier absorption.
- Supplies vitamin E, which may support CoQ10 activity.*
- Supports overall wellness and healthy aging.*
- Provides general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection.*
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication to prevent CoQ10 deficiency.*
- Great for patients who prefer softgel delivery
CoQ-10 ST-200 60 gels | Metagenics
Stabilized, Highly Absorbable Coenzyme Q10 with Natural Vitamin E
Recommendations: Two softgels daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Softgel Bottle; 180 Softgel Bottle
TWO SOFTGELS SUPPLY:
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols) 200 IU
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, D-limonene oil, purified water, turmeric powder (color), and zinc oxide (color).
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice